• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Instructions for YouTradeFx and SunbirdFx clients having troubles withdrawing their funds

I am having an issue with a company
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have an account at youtradeFX and want to withdraw my money, but no one answered. I have also wrote an e-mail to JLogger, but he didn´t answer, too. Can you please help me? Do you have other adresses I can write to? My account is 191597 and the funds are around 11.800 USD.

I was scammed by Youtradefx, I have three friends that were scammed too, they have stolen 12000$, Do you know how could we do to recover our money?

Si entre los afectados hay algún español que quiera ponerse en contacto conmigo que lo haga a través del correo privado. Yo he presentado una querella criminal ante la Policia Nacional y se le va a dar curso a través de la Sección de Investigación de la Delicuencia Internacional.

Yo he sido afectado por estafa en Youtradefx, me uno a tu reclamación, puedes darme algún dato para ponerme en contacto contigo?, lo mío es que somos un grupo de personas con 4 cuentas en Youtradefx

Hi
I was requested to enter the following information in this thread.
Everybody needs to know that there are more companies for this YouTradeFx fraude.
It is a whole group of companies belonging to the same group of scammers.
Please see the following existing names ( attached images) but be aware that they are changing the brand every time.
USG CAPITAL AND ALL OTHER SCAMMERS OF SAME GROUP (1).jpg
USG CAPITAL AND ALL OTHER SCAMMERS OF SAME GROUP (2).jpg
USG CAPITAL AND ALL OTHER SCAMMERS OF SAME GROUP (3).jpg.png

32000 USD ich bekomme kein Geld von YTFX zurück ,.... habe heute erfahren, das die Besitzer in Isreal sitzen und eine Mafia ist, diese Firma hat die Firma Sunbird und AVAtrade gekauft, melden Sie sich bei dem Rechtsanwalt Fernando Flores Alvarez, Madrid , er versucht das Geld zurückzubekommen ..... ich hoffe, er ist korrekt, ich habe nur meine eingene Vollmacht gegeben und nicht seine unterschrieben, wie ist das möglich, daß solche Verbrecher 10.000te Menschen betrügen können , warum wird das nicht strafrechtlich verfolgt ?

Sending e-mails to Jonathan Logger (JonathanL@ytfx.com) I recived only e-mails from postmaster@ytfx - underivedable.I am sorry to sendig all e-mails to you . But without your help it is impossible. I said that other person .Thay have opened an real account at ytfx to check if I am right . They give them little amount of money and then thay try to withdraw . And the money are trapped.

Have just over 1100$ stuck with these guys. Followed all other instructions in the post this is the last step.
FYI when last contacted YTFX support back in Oct 2014 the reply came back from USG Capital. Contacting these USG guys now and they are either dodging my calls (using a phone reply service) or saying they can't find my account...
Does anyone else know for certain the connection between these two companies?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back