Insurance scam by optionrally.com

120k:eek: how come when I ask someone for 500 they say no and instead this happens sob sob :( anyway sorry to hear it was your life's savings the guy's here will help u

Yes Man it is my life saving, I hope the account manager in optionrally will keep his MAN word as he promise to finalize the issue and get the insurance money, will keep praying and keep you posted

Do
Yes Man it is my life saving, I hope the account manager in optionrally will keep his MAN word as he promise to finalize the issue and get the insurance money, will keep praying and keep you posted
Do so my friend but I doubt these people are men or even women more like snakes and lizards with a suit they can't afford

Insurance on trades is a fiction used to lure traders into flushing more money down the toilet.

hi almejee,
any news of from your creditcard-company which would be the very easiest way! Anguilla, Belize or Cyprus? Maybe sharing information here could not harm unless in the unlikely event that you should have managed to find a real written agreement with the other side under which you are not allowed to do so.
Just one point: A formal complaint to any regulatory body whatsoever can not bring the money back because this is simply not their business: It´s like going to the police, reporting a theft and hoping that the police would be in charge of recovering the item stolen. On the other hand it can do no harm as well. The more complaints a regualory body receives the more likely the will at least not forget it.
best lz

If your bank/credit Card company does not cancel at least the last transfers to some extent the "way, whens and wheres" to pursue might also depend upon you own country of residence - at least if one follows a vague and certainly not final theory employed by others. Besides, even for an ombudsman-proceeding on an island in the mediterranean sea there must certain procedural steps complied with, that are spelled out in the individual claim-form, and currently it does not seem as if they have complied with yet.

lotharzielasko,
Thank you very much for your support,
I am still in contact with my account manager, he is in my side so far and really welling to help
we go through a lot of options, most of them not so good including pay for the turn over and get the money back, and another option to continue trading to make the bounce turn over, third option was, they will give me back what I pay for insurance and let me trade by my own with the bounce! which was totally not welcomed solution.

I will keep you guys posted, hope to update you soon with total withdraw :)

Thanks and Regards,
Majed

Back