Insurance scam by optionrally.com

First I would like to thank everyone who support me and keep supporting for the hard work you guys are doing here.
Sorry for being away from the thread.
as an update with my case, I file a charge back report with credit card company for scam, the bank promise to file a court case vs optionrally in case the criedit card company approve the charge back of any amount of the money been paid to optionrally.

I hair I lawyer to look in my case and he contact Rami Safadi ( the so called account manager) who show his second face (The real one) after I stop deposit money, and he try to solve things with them in givin amount of time, but they don't want to, at the end they offer me % of my money which maximum may reach 30% and my lawyer refuse.

Currently I am waiting the reply from bank ( which should be soon) but I only need it to see all the transfer information.

my lawyer file complaint on them in both regulator they have and notify option Rally about that and for sure the regulator will notify them.

Once I got the reply from the regulator, if it is not fine, my lawyer have all the papers ready to file a court case and will follow up with it.

Iceman and honeybee,
I have all the phone calls since I start dealing with Rami Safadi, skype chats and emails recorded and my lawyer have them too, I am working now in getting official translation to phone calls in written as they are in Arabic.

and by the way,
I track the Location for Rami Safadi, Morad Khalifah and others who contact me and all their emails initiated from Israel, forwarded to server in Cyprus and that is the reason they always call from private numbers or forwarded calls which not accept call back !

Majed

By the way:
everyone who had issue with option rally should to all scam reporting available online and offline, I report my story to a lot of online scam and cyber crimes reporting systems.
also when my issue happen option rally where regulated in Anguilla ( As per support), I call the police office there and file a police report vs the company and account manager, the police man contact me by email and ask for the whole story (which is posited), I know it may not help me or you in the short term, but it will help to get those wolfs down to justice.

Majed

Find attached location tracing of Rami Safadi and Morad, both are from optionrally.com
both emails coming from same originating IP 46.16.141.50 ( this is not a computer IP but an IP own by Globico limited), and all the emails from the Israel Team will be delivered through this IP.

option rally use 3 companies to secure their host and hide trace of there email ( or make it difficult)
Globico limited " the host of option rally in Cyprus"
Incapsula " another for their server and communication security"
Microsoft Corporation " for outlook services"

Thats why if you try to trace there emails you may end up in Cyprus or Netherlands, but if you farther investigate it you will end up in Medinat Yisra'el, Israel: Latitude: 31.5 / Longitude: 34.75

The funny thing here is, they say they are calling from London, where London never show in there IPs whatever tool you use to trace it !

Hope this info will help

Regards,
Majed

Attachments

• Morad Shiqere.JPG
    Morad Shiqere.JPG
    113.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Rami Safadi.JPG
    Rami Safadi.JPG
    113 KB · Views: 0
Great research! Keep digging in. It will make it simpler to determine where these weasels are hiding.

Back