• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Info Intafxs / Giant rock Group / Intan technology

Asking questions about a company
i made also the same mistake as you did. talked to Bella and Suen. Bella was/is the broker and Suen is her friend. thei shared trading advise and Suen shared here profit with all the trades.
Here are their phone numbers
Bella +852 5571 7113 + 852 6636 0552
Suen +852 9567 4122
i went to the police and reported all.
Any more tips from the community?
bella changed her number, now is +852 46483695

Hi can anyone help me? i more or less had the same problem, after i paid them the 10% commission fee, they said they would proceed to help to withdraw my money, i currently reside in brunei, but even after that since November until now they haven't proceeded to withdraw and they have kept on informing me to pay a fee in order for me to withdraw, from the start to now, i have already paid a fee of $3,200 USD and still have not received my earnings, can anyone give me their site or something? please help with guidance on what to do

Alright. May I know which guy is giving signal to you ? Mine is a guy named Teacher Huang . He has been delay our profit more than 2 weeks since we paid him the 10% commission fee .
Hi, mine is a guy named Teacher Li Daxiao, He has delayed mine for more than a month, and has continuously asked for a charging fee due to the money not being able to go through

Alright. May I know which guy is giving signal to you ? Mine is a guy named Teacher Huang . He has been delay our profit more than 2 weeks since we paid him the 10% commission fee .
Hi, mine is a guy named Teacher Li Daxiao, He has delayed mine for more than a month, and has continuously asked for a charging fee due even till now

The teacher has provided me with a website, ydsc.com.cn/ydzq/ydyj/index9015-2.html?classid=00020001000500080001 , and says that this is their official website, can anyone help me to verify if this is real or not

The teacher has provided me with a website, ydsc.com.cn/ydzq/ydyj/index9015-2.html?classid=00020001000500080001 , and says that this is their official website, can anyone help me to verify if this is real or not

Do not send more money or believe in them anymore. This is a scam and just work on how you can get back some money, if not. Please DO NOT SEND more money to the fake company.

I also got one (met on Tinder) that's trying to convince me (Chen Qi: +852 5621 5205) for the company Intan.

One of her last messages:

"Dear investors,
First of all, thank you for joining in, making intan stronger and stronger. In return, intan has also helped you earn a lot of money. After everyone has made money, thank you for inviting your relatives and friends to join. On the one hand, your relatives and Friends have also made a lot of money. On the other hand, the participation of your relatives and friends makes intan stronger. Thank you again . In the new year, first of all, I wish everyone a happy new year, and secondly, in order to attract more investors to join and make intan stronger and stronger, intan will have a preferential policy every year, and this year is no exception. This year’s preferential policies are as follows: Hold a bonus event this year, bonus 15% of the deposit amount, for example, deposit 1000 USD, bonus 1000*15%=150 USD。deposit 10,000 USD, bonus 1,500 USD。deposit 100,000 USD, bonus 15,000 US dollars. The minimum deposit is $1,000 and the maximum deposit is $100,000. The deadline is January 13, 2021. Only once a year and time is limited. Investors please seize the opportunity to actively deposit and get bonuses. At the same time, all investors are invited to actively invite their relatives and friends to join in to help you and your relatives and friends earn money together. I hope all the investors go well, thank you.
Sincerely
Intan"

(S)he even sends pictures all the time of 'her/him'-self.

a31265f2-2c2c-4ce5-9933-bedb77aead91.jpg
49c314b5-36bd-47e3-bd61-336e26c94955.jpg

I also got one (met on Tinder) that's trying to convince me (Chen Qi: +852 5621 5205) for the company Intan.

One of her last messages:

"Dear investors,
First of all, thank you for joining in, making intan stronger and stronger. In return, intan has also helped you earn a lot of money. After everyone has made money, thank you for inviting your relatives and friends to join. On the one hand, your relatives and Friends have also made a lot of money. On the other hand, the participation of your relatives and friends makes intan stronger. Thank you again . In the new year, first of all, I wish everyone a happy new year, and secondly, in order to attract more investors to join and make intan stronger and stronger, intan will have a preferential policy every year, and this year is no exception. This year’s preferential policies are as follows: Hold a bonus event this year, bonus 15% of the deposit amount, for example, deposit 1000 USD, bonus 1000*15%=150 USD。deposit 10,000 USD, bonus 1,500 USD。deposit 100,000 USD, bonus 15,000 US dollars. The minimum deposit is $1,000 and the maximum deposit is $100,000. The deadline is January 13, 2021. Only once a year and time is limited. Investors please seize the opportunity to actively deposit and get bonuses. At the same time, all investors are invited to actively invite their relatives and friends to join in to help you and your relatives and friends earn money together. I hope all the investors go well, thank you.
Sincerely
Intan"

(S)he even sends pictures all the time of 'her/him'-self.

View attachment 61015View attachment 61017
Hello,
Please don’t tryst in them. Don’t send them money. They scammed me and all my friends. They Never accept withdraws even you pay the taxe. Beware beware VERY BIG Scam

I didn't invest anything, I looked up the company after he/she told about it and I found this forum.
It all seemed too good to be true. I never get good matches on Tinder :D...
I forwarded her info to the authorities. Not sure if they're going to do something about it though...

Back