• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Info Intafxs / Giant rock Group / Intan technology

Asking questions about a company
Bien. Puis-je savoir quel gars vous donne le signal ? Le mien est un gars nommé Professeur Huang . Il a été retarder notre profit plus de 2 semaines depuis que nous lui avons payé les frais de commission de 10%.
J’ai découvert que cette plate-forme est une anarchie. Tout d’abord pas de numéro d’enregistrement, le numéro qu’ils ont sur le site est le même qu’un courtier qu’ils ont copié. dans le contenu ainsi que dans la forme. ce courtier c’est son site Web.
ghctrades.com/en/index.html

le site web de la technologie Intan est celui-ci: in-tan.com/en/

Je ne savais pas depuis le début, c’est quand j’ai voulu retirer mon argent que j’ai réalisé qu’il est difficile de se retirer. en tout cas, je ne pouvais pas retirer plus que j’ai investi. J’ai fait entrer plusieurs amis dans le groupe parce que je crois en eux. mais avec mes recherches et ce que j’ai trouvé sont des escrocs. si vous voulez les croire, croyez-les. si vous avez déjà retiré plus que vous avez investi, il est très bien. mais si votre retrait est inférieur à votre investissement, alors vous êtes dans la même situation que moi.

Aujourd’hui, Liya prétend être juste un analyste, mais comment pouvez-vous être un analyste et inviter les investisseurs à ajouter plus d’argent à leur compte de trading si vous n’êtes pas affilié à cette organisation?

Mes enquêtes me rassurent, c’est une arnaque. Je pense qu’ensemble, nous devons les dénoncer et récupérer nos fonds.

Merci pour le partage. Je suis d'accord qu'il suce d'être escroqué comme ça, mais pouvez-vous poster les informations bancaires qu'ils vous ont dit de fil de votre argent à? Il serait utile quand d'autres commencer à googler les informations de compte les mènera à ce forum. Vous sauverez peut-être beaucoup d'autres victimes.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210130-102137_WeChat.jpg
    Screenshot_20210130-102137_WeChat.jpg
    298.7 KB · Views: 33
  • Screenshot_20210130-102130_WeChat.jpg
    Screenshot_20210130-102130_WeChat.jpg
    287.7 KB · Views: 33
Hi everyone, I'm Stefano from Italy. First of all sorry for my english and bad words.

I came to this forum through google search and I read experiences similar to mine. In my case it all started from Tinder, a girl "casually" introduced me to forex trading on crm in-tan com and the other girl who took care of deposits and withdrawals was a certain Sunny, her numbers +1 (918) 297-8546 and then +1 (318) 527-0787.
After investing 1000 euros and making my first profits, I accidentally told this ***** that the other girl was giving me the signals and that I wanted to know how the withdrawal worked. A mess, as I was not authorized to have signals with 1000 starting deposit, I had to pay another 4k if I did not want my account and that of the other girl to be frozen. So, since I caused the mess, I paid. Everything ok, in less than 20 days I made 20k but I needed my initial investment back. When I tried to ask (via btc of course) the b...ch told me that I had to pay 30% of the profits only on the first withdrawal in order to get the money back. I told her: I invested my savings, I don't have another 6k to deposit to get my money back, deduct it from my funds or withdrawal.
She replied that the company cannot act on the funds by law and that I had to pay them separately. I got into a fight over her because she didn't warn me about these conditions in the beginning. I said her f... you.
Some time later she comes back with another number (the previous one had expired, she said) and mentions me about a promotion: 15% instead of 30% commission for the withdrawal. She insisted almost every day, what a pretty girl... :D
I told her I couldn't because I didn't have any money and that I didn't trust her anymore. She even tried to act psychologically by saying: I would have liked to lend you the 1500 but if you don't trust me and intan, I can't trust you will give it back to me ... the paradox :D. Then I found online a post from a guy who reported her and her phone number for being defrauded. I stuck it to her, sending her back to scr.. herself and telling her to enjoy my money.
Now my mission is to find all these people on tinder and report them.
Be careful

Hello Stephano and hello to the whole group. I'm just reinforcing the fact that the group, Intantechnology which is a bitcoin scam group has mutated. I don't know if they are still on Intantechnology. I follow them everywhere. they have now become crisscross, here is the link: crisscross.live be careful. they are scammers, always inform, share around so that no one else falls into their traps.

They recruit on Tinder and other dating sites and exchange with you either by whatsapp or by telegram or wechat.

Back