• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Info Intafxs / Giant rock Group / Intan technology

Asking questions about a company
here are more information about them...

Attachments

• Bella1.JPG
    Bella1.JPG
    17.5 KB · Views: 57
  • Bella2.JPG
    Bella2.JPG
    17.4 KB · Views: 58
  • Suen.JPG
    Suen.JPG
    19.7 KB · Views: 57
i made also the same mistake as you did. talked to Bella and Suen. Bella was/is the broker and Suen is her friend. thei shared trading advise and Suen shared here profit with all the trades.
Here are their phone numbers
Bella +852 5571 7113 + 852 6636 0552
Suen +852 9567 4122
i went to the police and reported all.
Any more tips from the community?
Thank you for the information. What police have you reported it to? singapore police? for now there is no news. we continue with the investigations. hopefully we will get our money back. greetings

i reported to Hong Kong police and local police here in Germany. Bella and Suen are located in Hong Kong. Should i also report it to Singapore police?

i reported to Hong Kong police and local police here in Germany. Bella and Suen are located in Hong Kong. Should i also report it to Singapore police?
I have tried to report directly to the Singapore police, and they have told me that I should do it in the police of my country and that if they need help from the Singapore police they should contact each other... I don't understand very well the procedure but I hope that by informing the local police they will contact the Singapore police.

I have tried to report directly to the Singapore police, and they have told me that I should do it in the police of my country and that if they need help from the Singapore police they should contact each other... I don't understand very well the procedure but I hope that by informing the local police they will contact the Singapore police.
where do you come from? it seems they are searching around the world for clients

i made also the same mistake as you did. talked to Bella and Suen. Bella was/is the broker and Suen is her friend. thei shared trading advise and Suen shared here profit with all the trades.
Here are their phone numbers
Bella +852 5571 7113 + 852 6636 0552
Suen +852 9567 4122
i went to the police and reported all.
Any more tips from the community?

Any bank they told you to wire your money to?

Hi mate,

Incredible and I still don't think it's true yet, but it seems that I was scammed in the same way.
I invested 6k $ and I have an estimated value of 72k $, I can still access the account, I can still see them with my own eyes.
They say on the site that XUP and GMPC can withdraw after November 1 and November 10, respectively.
For a few days the girl stopped answering me on whatsapp, she didn't even see me.
Here I realized that something was wrong.
So I expect my account to disappear these days. I don't think there is any way to get my money back.
Please reply to this comment and I can

I buyed using my Visa some ETH @6k$ on Binance, I transfered them to edc.beerax.com where I buyed xup and gmpc. Now I am waiting for the scam to become real. Any way to get our money back?

Sorry for the late reply guys. I believes their crm websites were down since we couldn’t accessed into it . Like in my previous reply that I said few of us got scammed by them and we did make police report (Singapore) and 1 of us had successfully gotten back his money 100% . The rest are still waiting . The middle man aka banker that worked in DBS bank has been caught . I’m not totally sure it’s either him or the signal provider and the police decided to shut down their website . I’m still waiting for more good news from them.
Any way to send an online complain to fhe Singapore Police?

Back