• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Info Intafxs / Giant rock Group / Intan technology

Asking questions about a company
Any way to send an online complain to fhe Singapore Police?
that was their answer to my message traying to clim.

Dear Sir/Madam

Thank you for your email dated 22/10/2020.

You may wish to lodge a report with the local authorities in your country and provide the details to them. Your local authorities may approach the Singapore Police Force if they require our assistance.

If you visit Singapore and your information is still valid at that time, please lodge a Police report immediately by visiting the nearest

• Neighbourhood Police Centre (NPC) (open 24 hours)

• Neighbourhood Police Post (NPP) (opening hours are from 12.00pm to 10.00pm)

The locations of our NPCs and NPPs can be found at www.police.gov.sg/contact.

Yours sincerely

Edmund Ho
Assistant Service Quality Officer
Criminal Investigation Department

Only now I got the ideea of searching her whatsapp profile picture using google lens ...

Her phone number that I was using to chat via WhatsApp: +86 171 1088 8135

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201027-193445_WhatsAppBusiness~2.jpg
    Screenshot_20201027-193445_WhatsAppBusiness~2.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 39
I suggest to stick together all the guys scammed on beerax and address a colective complaint to the Singapore/ Hong Kong police

I suggest to stick together all the guys scammed on beerax and address a colective complaint to the Singapore/ Hong Kong police

I'm pretty sure both countries received a lot of complaints regarding this scam. However, all victims still have to file a report so that the authorities are aware of how many people they have stole. It's a huge scheme with a lot of money involve.

Thanks for sharing

Hello. I've the same problem. I met "Rosalie" on tinder. She was very nice. We talked about our life and daily routine. Her phone number is : + 86 171 8050 4803. I've a lot of photos with her. After around one months she told me about cryptocurrencies XUP.
I bought eth on binance and send it to edc.beerax.com. Till 1.11 probably I can withdraw my xup. My account is still valid and my money is still there. Have any solution for that ? What we can do ?

Hello. I've the same problem. I met "Rosalie" on tinder. She was very nice. We talked about our life and daily routine. Her phone number is : + 86 171 8050 4803. I've a lot of photos with her. After around one months she told me about cryptocurrencies XUP.
I bought eth on binance and send it to edc.beerax.com. Till 1.11 probably I can withdraw my xup. My account is still valid and my money is still there. Have any solution for that ? What we can do ?
I come from Poland

Back