• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Info Intafxs / Giant rock Group / Intan technology

Asking questions about a company

iCorn

Private
Has anyone heard of this broker company ?

So they charges 10% of your profit excluding initial deposit . Meaning you have to pay them your money before you can settle the commission and withdraw the profit earned .

it has been a month since I joined them and I’m 50/50 on trusting their signal since I started with $1000 and 1 month later I have 16k inside . I made a lot of detective work behind the scene what I found is that their domain is very young. Too bad that I trusted my friend to join .

I asked a lot of broker outside and they told me my chart is very strange which they suspecting is pricing error . I don’t understand what is that .

Attachments

• DBFF894C-3326-4364-B48E-62DE86787448.png
    DBFF894C-3326-4364-B48E-62DE86787448.png
    347.3 KB · Views: 248
Hi ICorn,

I also heard about this broker from a friend, and experienced the same behaviours about charges and profits. However, I was wondering about doing a withdrawal. My attempts didn't worked so far, and I'm waiting for my last attempt on my US bank account. Did you succeeded in withdraw your money ?

Hi ICorn,

I also heard about this broker from a friend, and experienced the same behaviours about charges and profits. However, I was wondering about doing a withdrawal. My attempts didn't worked so far, and I'm waiting for my last attempt on my US bank account. Did you succeeded in withdraw your money ?

how Long already you have waited since the last withdrawal attempt ? I believes they don’t allow to withdraw until you hit 10k of profit . But becareful because when you’re going to withdraw out , they will ask for the commission first . And the commission only can be paid using your own money first not deducted from inside. Actually we’re also waiting for the withdrawal as well . We paid the 10% of the profit earned and already applied to withdraw everything out . But it’s been 2 weeks and his reason is always the banker takes time to transfer because the transaction is very strict especially in big amount. I had been introduced to this Intafxs by my local friends whom joined 1 month earlier than me and he was able to withdraw any amount the ways he want. But ever since more and more of our friends joined in , it became difficult to withdraw . I don’t know if that’s the scam but we’re still waiting . By the way we are already reported this to the local police (Singapore) hopefully can retrieved back our deposit money in case this is a scam . If you’re noticing the chart every time he gave out , like 30-50 minutes later the chart will have a huge jump (straight line, no joke) and you get profited . I tried to ask around in this forum but no one understand this situation . It’s sort of like pricing error where you hit T/P in the middle of the straight line . Please do update here if you have more information from them . It’s really funny that they said they earn from the commission whereby they gave out signal that you earned from 1k to 10k in a month time. Too good to be true .

I was able to apply withdraws for any amount I wanted (it begins at 100$, not including the fees), but the Telegraphic transfer failed, due to lack of information (By the way, that's odd to only specify names, bank name and account number for a USD transfer. I was expecting to enter a SWIFT code and a routing number). I'll keep you inform if I can make it work (I'm asking myself if you just need a chinese account to make it work, but I hope not).
But, as you're saying, it seems to good to be true (I applied for 500$ at first, and jumped to 3700$ in just a few days...), and I can't get any contact from their support. I'll apply to a scam as well.

True. The support team has blocked from receiving emails. The only way to withdraw is to go through their signal provider . You know I have tried to dig out some information . What I found is their domain is actually just started on May 13 2020 while their whatapps is created on May 14 . And if you click the website it will link to a GRG Group website which they proclaim that they have an address located in UK . That address looks like resident address and I had go through all the licensing from that area I couldn’t found this GRG at all . I think they put random address to trick people on believing that they are actually licensed .

Yeah, I saw you did some pretty good digging. Thanks you that !
It's not reassuring, this behaviour about their IP address. I began to wander myself when I went on their site, and noticed there were to links to their Support (they also mention a QQ address, but whith no access to it).
However, they succeeded in registering on MetaTrader. If it really is a scam, it tells a lot about the security of their partner's registrations...
Anyway, please tell me if you find anything else, and i'll keep you inform too.

Yeah, I saw you did some pretty good digging. Thanks you that !
It's not reassuring, this behaviour about their IP address. I began to wander myself when I went on their site, and noticed there were to links to their Support (they also mention a QQ address, but whith no access to it).
However, they succeeded in registering on MetaTrader. If it really is a scam, it tells a lot about the security of their partner's registrations...
Anyway, please tell me if you find anything else, and i'll keep you inform too.

Alright. May I know which guy is giving signal to you ? Mine is a guy named Teacher Huang . He has been delay our profit more than 2 weeks since we paid him the 10% commission fee .

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2020-09-02 at 3.33.30 PM.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2020-09-02 at 3.33.30 PM.jpeg
    95.5 KB · Views: 106
Hi guys. I found out about this broker through my friend. She shared with me some signals, so I realized I could really make money there. I opened a real account and after she go on to share some signals with me. I made profit around 400$ during 2 days, what is pretty well.
But she told me that strategy team work with commissions and you should make profit not less than 50000$ a month, so they can have 20% from that (10000)
It means I my profit should be around 2000 a day, but I need bigger first budget.
I’m still afraid if it’s not a scam, cause that’s too nice to be true.
I tried to withdraw 100$, but it didn’t come yet.
Have anyone tried to withdraw? Was that successful?

Hi guys. I found out about this broker through my friend. She shared with me some signals, so I realized I could really make money there. I opened a real account and after she go on to share some signals with me. I made profit around 400$ during 2 days, what is pretty well.
But she told me that strategy team work with commissions and you should make profit not less than 50000$ a month, so they can have 20% from that (10000)
It means I my profit should be around 2000 a day, but I need bigger first budget.
I’m still afraid if it’s not a scam, cause that’s too nice to be true.
I tried to withdraw 100$, but it didn’t come yet.
Have anyone tried to withdraw? Was that successful?

no DO NOT PROCEED .We have 5 person joined into this INTAFXS and so far we paid 2 of the 3 person of commission fee . We are not told that we have to pay with our own money for the commission instead of deducting from the profit earn until very last minute the moment we requested to withdraw large amount and they don’t allow to withdraw until you clear the commission fee . It’s a 10% of every 10k you earn . We are smart to let 2 out of 5 of us to pay first to try withdraw out and use that money to pay for the rest of the 3 of commission fee , but anyway they outsmarted us . The moment we transferred the money and he will keep on delaying until 2 weeks later which is now he just disappeared . Couldn’t contact that broker at all . Now we’re going to make police report and to the bank see if we can recover or reverseback the transaction or not . Anyone ever do this ? Please guide us .

Back