• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Integrammg.com and Midas Globe This Same Scammers, now also eimmg.com

I am having an issue with a company

bobs25

Recruit
A scam company that called MidasGlobe took my money number of months ago , all the email's and all the calls didn't work at all , one day i got a call from a company that called integrammg , i don't know why but i had a feeling that it's the same company because i asked them how they got my phone , and they didn't know what to tell and gave me some stories so i decided to check by my self and i saw that in both websites there is the same name : Get Marketing Ltd. on midasglobe website and on Integrammgmmg website , so my advise is to stay away from this guys they will take your money and when you will ask it back , no one will want to talk with you.

i found out today that Integrammgmmg and midasglobe are using the same mt4 of beatmgm and on the m4 there is the same address of Get Marketing Ltd company, and there is a phone number in that mt4 +972 504448484 from what i checked in google +972 its Israel phone code, manes that this scammers are from there , i also attached an image from their mt4 that they gave to me when i just signed up to midas globe.

Attachments

• bb.PNG
    bb.PNG
    29.1 KB · Views: 1
A scam company that called MidasGlobe took my money number of months ago , all the email's and all the calls didn't work at all , one day i got a call from a company that called integrammg , i don't know why but i had a feeling that it's the same company because i asked them how they got my phone , and they didn't know what to tell and gave me some stories so i decided to check by my self and i saw that in both websites there is the same name : Get Marketing Ltd. on midasglobe website and on Integrammgmmg website , so my advise is to stay away from this guys they will take your money and when you will ask it back , no one will want to talk with you.
Thanks for the information mate :)

i posted about them number of months ago, a company the called midaglobe who stole money from people and then changed their name to Integrammgmmg.com so now after people posted about them so many complaints, they have decided to keep cheating and stealing from people and this time under the same name but different url eimmg.com this is the new one , The funny thing is that they forgot to change the url in the content of the site, take a look at the image you will see there to old url Integrammg.com but its hosted on new domain eimmg.com , they try to cover it , they think that all the people are stupid and they can keep stealing from them money. and also you can find there the same address of Get Marketing Ltd company, and there is a phone number in that mt4 +972 504448484 from what i checked in google +972 its Israel phone code, manes that this scammers are from there.

Attachments

• emmg.PNG
    emmg.PNG
    20.9 KB · Views: 1
  • gg.PNG
    gg.PNG
    394.9 KB · Views: 1
Back