1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Integrammg SCAM Company Stay Away From These Thieves

Discussion in 'Scam Alerts' started by Brianf123, Apr 9, 2019.

1. Brianf123

Brianf123 Recruit

A few weeks ago I got a call from Integrammg (www.integrammg.com) they tried to persuade me to open an account, so i started with $250 account , i made some profit and ask for a withdrawal , Then the excuses and lies began and they tried to convince me in any way no to make a withdrawal , But I insisted that i want my money back , And since then they've simply ignored me. So I called to my credit company and asked for a refund , this is the only way to get your money back from this Integrammg SCAM Company , just to call to your credit card company and ask for a refund. i also found out in this forum that this guys are own offices in kiev ukraine and in tel aviv Israel and they stole a lot of money from clients all over the world .

2. FxMaster

FxMaster Lt. Colonel

Thanks for the information mate, did you get back the money by cc chargeback?

And also share your experience as as a review here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/16135/integrammg-forex-brokers