Integrammg SCAM Company Stay Away From These Thieves

Brianf123

Recruit
A few weeks ago I got a call from Integrammg (www.integrammg.com) they tried to persuade me to open an account, so i started with $250 account , i made some profit and ask for a withdrawal , Then the excuses and lies began and they tried to convince me in any way no to make a withdrawal , But I insisted that i want my money back , And since then they've simply ignored me. So I called to my credit company and asked for a refund , this is the only way to get your money back from this Integrammg SCAM Company , just to call to your credit card company and ask for a refund. i also found out in this forum that this guys are own offices in kiev ukraine and in tel aviv Israel and they stole a lot of money from clients all over the world .

A few weeks ago I got a call from Integrammg (www.integrammg.com) they tried to persuade me to open an account, so i started with $250 account , i made some profit and ask for a withdrawal , Then the excuses and lies began and they tried to convince me in any way no to make a withdrawal , But I insisted that i want my money back , And since then they've simply ignored me. So I called to my credit company and asked for a refund , this is the only way to get your money back from this Integrammg SCAM Company , just to call to your credit card company and ask for a refund. i also found out in this forum that this guys are own offices in kiev ukraine and in tel aviv Israel and they stole a lot of money from clients all over the world .
Thanks for the information mate, did you get back the money by cc chargeback?

And also share your experience as as a review here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/16135/integrammg-forex-brokers

Back