integrammg Scam Operate From Ukraine Kiev And Tel Aviv

bobs25

Recruit
I just want to warn everyone about this scam company that called integrammg , their website is integrammg.com , this are the same scammers from midasglobe, they run the same operation but under a different name and with the same lies to clients , over and over again. Of course, the owners of the company are the same owners like midasglobe , barak and Yevgeny , own offices in kiev ukraine and in tel aviv Israel. Stay away from this company they stole a lot of money from me and my friends, And you can never withdraw funds after they have been deposited to this scammers platform. i also found out that on their mt4 platform there is an Israeli number +972504448484 maybe its the number of the owner or something barak
12.PNG

I just want to warn everyone about this scam company that called integrammg , their website is integrammg.com , this are the same scammers from midasglobe, they run the same operation but under a different name and with the same lies to clients , over and over again. Of course, the owners of the company are the same owners like midasglobe , barak and Yevgeny , own offices in kiev ukraine and in tel aviv Israel. Stay away from this company they stole a lot of money from me and my friends, And you can never withdraw funds after they have been deposited to this scammers platform. i also found out that on their mt4 platform there is an Israeli number +972504448484 maybe its the number of the owner or something barak
View attachment 41968
betamgm.com is the site, right?

They are a company of scammers, they just want to steal clients money , this is what they do for their living .

thank you bob for this info , i am going also to find who are the scammers behind this scam company

I all just want to update you that i made some depth investigation and it seems that this guys have some stuff that working from them in kiev and written like the manager of the office , one of them called yulia she is the manager of the office in kiev ukrine and they are working from an office building at heart of kiev , soon i think we will discover also the address. i will keep you updated .

Back