INTEGRAOPTION.COM CG CAPITAL

Bradcheck

Recruit
I am suffering the same type of scam as reported by many in particular for Option FM.
I have discovered that CG Capital (parent company of Integraoption) claims registration in New Zealand, and low and behold individual registering company is Jan Harm Snyman, who was denied registration for not providing the necessary correct information. The same owner of Option FM as I understand from other individuals on this site.
I have reported crime to Cyber crime unit in London, and I have lodged a charge back with Bank, awaiting outcome of dispute, as the check of company claim they have provided a service! (yes robbing my money service)
I have also used link provided by FPA to Cyber criminals most wanted to see if there is any link to Marshall islands as this is location claimed for registration. I propose to contact New Zealand authorities also as claiming licence from this location!
Can anyone advise on any other avenues to claw back my money?
thanks in anticipation for any help!
Brad

I am suffering the same type of scam as reported by many in particular for Option FM.
I have discovered that CG Capital (parent company of Integraoption) claims registration in New Zealand, and low and behold individual registering company is Jan Harm Snyman, who was denied registration for not providing the necessary correct information. The same owner of Option FM as I understand from other individuals on this site.
I have reported crime to Cyber crime unit in London, and I have lodged a charge back with Bank, awaiting outcome of dispute, as the check of company claim they have provided a service! (yes robbing my money service)
I have also used link provided by FPA to Cyber criminals most wanted to see if there is any link to Marshall islands as this is location claimed for registration. I propose to contact New Zealand authorities also as claiming licence from this location!
Can anyone advise on any other avenues to claw back my money?
thanks in anticipation for any help!
Brad
Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send email to every possible address).

2nd - Go to their website and invite them to here via Live Chat

Further investigation following review of my paperwork also links a British company S.O. MEDIA AND MARKETING LIMITED
Director MALKA Chen,
Correspondence address
2 Merkaz Baali Melacha St., Tel Aviv, Israel

Brings us back to the Wolfs of Tel Aviv Article i guess!!

Lets hope that the guy get his issue resolved however binary options industry does not seems to be surviving anymore and may be this business will subject to lot of criticism which it already is or either it would be shut as a whole IMO.

They have been very aggressive and they promised to refund and their finance department will not get back to you. Dun trade with them. They do not have a FSP license . See attached for their information . And all the good review online was all fake.

Attachments

• IMG_7542.PNG
    IMG_7542.PNG
    357.4 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_7541.PNG
    IMG_7541.PNG
    307.3 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_7547.PNG
    IMG_7547.PNG
    297.9 KB · Views: 2
They have been very aggressive and they promised to refund and their finance department will not get back to you. Dun trade with them. They do not have a FSP license . See attached for their information . And all the good review online was all fake.
If you got problem with them then you can open new thread in scam folder along with all the details your shared here.

Hiya, integraoption have stolen thousands of pounds off of me, they betting money from my account without permission, they refused my withdrawals constantly and now just totally ignore me, I've lost tens of thousands of pounds !!.. can anyone help ? Thanks

This works far better if you open your own thread in Scam Alerts. Make sure to give details about how and when you deposited.

Back