Intelfx a scam?

Prove you are a client of another broker that's having big problems now and we'll give you a welcome bonus - definitely vultures.

I've seen broker wars before, but this is something of a new low.

Nevertheless, I'm inclined to consider this phrase as exaggeration during forum debates, since there is not such an official information on the company's web-page. I don't have your experience in "broker wars", but in my opinion such a measure in the scales of many brokerage companies could significantly reduce number of scam-companies.

How would you differentiate a good brokerage offering a big bonus to grab clients who were scammed by a bad brokerage from a bad brokerage trying to lure in people who've already been ripped off once?

IntelFx obviously has problems. Trying to grab their clients before the clients are even done getting trying to get their money back and before IntelFx has finished either explaining or folding is just vultures circling a wounded animal hoping to grab some scraps.

Good vultures or bad vultures are still vultures.

How would you differentiate a good brokerage offering a big bonus to grab clients who were scammed by a bad brokerage from a bad brokerage trying to lure in people who've already been ripped off once?

IntelFx obviously has problems. Trying to grab their clients before the clients are even done getting trying to get their money back and before IntelFx has finished either explaining or folding is just vultures circling a wounded animal hoping to grab some scraps.

Good vultures or bad vultures are still vultures.

not to contradict, just a thought: good or bad- quite relative concepts, especially in business- it's not show-place for concentrated politeness and good manners, so every company needs to be a bit vulture in order to survive and succeed, just usually it's not visible for ordinary customers.
I sincerely hope that IFX clients will get their money back.

I just want my 1085$ that is in my intelfx accont! they do not proceed my withdrawal!!! they are ***ing da** newbie broker!! i need it now!:(:)unhappy:
HEYYYY INTELFX GIVE BACK MY MONEY YOU DAMN NEWBIES

I just want my 1085$ that is in my intelfx accont! they do not proceed my withdrawal!!! they are ***ing da** newbie broker!! i need it now!:(:)unhappy:
HEYYYY INTELFX GIVE BACK MY MONEY YOU DAMN NEWBIES

AND its only your fault, I would never start to trade with the companies without makin research. first of all they are not regulated(first step to loose your money), 2nd like u told they r newbies... guys want to suggest you- to make researches first,and then to deposit big money!!! anyway i hope that you will get back your money!!! ;)

Intelfx did not process my withdrawals for $9560

Hello,
I opened an account at intelfx on 03-06-11 with $5000 and they gave me $2500 as 50% bonus and i start trading i made big profits and i have withdraw total amount $20000 upto 08-07-11 but then after that they did not process my pending withdrawals for $9560 now my equity is $46295 as balance plus $2500 as credit total $48795. I did contact by chat many five times last week but they did not reply me and disconnect the chat session and i also send mail but no response. Now the chat is showing "Customer Support is currently not available". Please tell me will i get my earned money. These are my pending withdrawals requests :

21.07.2011 02:08:16 $5000 Liberty Reserve 127956 New
15.07.2011 03:56:01 $550 Liberty Reserve 127956 New
06.07.2011 19:58:11 $2005 Liberty Reserve 127956 New
05.07.2011 20:55:30 $ 1000 Liberty Reserve 127956 New
05.07.2011 11:10:45 $ 1005 Liberty Reserve 127956 New

At least you got not only your initial deposit, but also some profits out of them before they shut you down.

Go ahead follow the instructions to open a traders court case.

better late than never

Although Intelfx is certainly getting a lot of flack right now because of the problems they have, I want to publicly thank them for a very pleasant surprise i received about a week ago.

To my delight, an order that was pending for quite some time was completed.

12.07.2011 02:35:54 $ 982.60 Liberty Reserve 4XX24 Done

Thank you Intelfx.

I sincerely hope you can pick yourself up, rise and come out stronger from this challenge.

This simple act made me believe that you are still there paying members and correcting things albeit in silence.

If there are others who got paid, maybe you can find a few seconds to post here.

Again, many many thanks for the very pleasant surprise. :D

Is intelfx trying?

Always good to hear that some intelfx customers are getting paid. Both me and my husband still have accounts there, with withdrawals pending. Hopefully, they are a legitimate company, or trying to be, down on their luck and can pick themselves up.

I am always a glass half-full kind of person and the fact that some people are being paid, I think is a good sign. if Intelfx can do right by it's current traders, I think they can resurrect their reputation.

I think it would be great if, instead of being silent, an Intelfx representative would come forth and explain the situation.

Back