• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss IntelFX.com

General discussions of a financial company
Click here to read or submit reviews and ratings for IntelFX.com >>

otherwise use this thread ("Post Reply" button below) to start a LIVE discussion and get responses from our FPA members.

Hi guy..What that can u tell me more about this broker

company adress:-

FNZ Capital Limited.
Level 20, ASB Bank Centre, 135 Albert Street,
Auckland, New Zealand
Tel : +64 9 359 7417
Fax : +64 9 358 7340

Please tell us more and commen about it ?

View Post
Ok, i must say i am impressed.

I did open an account throught the ib here: http://intelfx-asia.weebly.com

Very helpfull person, i must say, so very precise on answering my questions.
Bloody profesionnal.
Also, the chat service very good and following up after the chat if for any reason something stayed behind.

My experience, life: i opened an account, and fund it through moneybookers. They lasted less than 1 hour to transfer to my balance. This is damn fast. Be carefull thought to fill up the deposit form, and have a chat online, just to let them know.

i did trade a couple of entry, and even thought i am a bit far away from the server (+/- 250 ms ping) my order took 1375 ms to operate, with 0 slippage. This is pretty good.

i did make some money, and the day after i requested a WD of some money back. At abt 15.00 gmt. Around 18.30 gmt, and my wd came throught moneybookers. This is what i call damn fast! Gentlemen, bravo. Keep up the good work. I am very pleased to share this with the members of the forum. And surprised too. happyly surprised.

Since then, made 2 more Withdrawal, second lasted 8 hours, third 2 hours.

This is my experience with them. the virtual office, well, i also use one. I think this is normal use .

regards

jackdan

Last edited:
is there any problem when a broker using a virtual office for his HQ adress??

Problem for the broker??? None at all....extremely cheaper in office rental & maintenance expenses, and manpower...the best part is their clients cannot find them if something goes wrong (like for example, packing up clients' money and run).

Problem for Client?? Well, it's kinda hard....in fact extremely difficult and next to impossible....to find broker in case something happens as in above.

From the number of posts I read in FPA and elsewhere, I think I should start an investment broker company and named it "VirtualBroker.Scam".
Now to all fellow FPA members, if you happen to come across reviews for this broker, please give me a good review; yah! I will reward you all in heaven; that's my promise! :)

Problem for the broker??? None at all....extremely cheaper in office rental & maintenance expenses, and manpower...the best part is their clients cannot find them if something goes wrong (like for example, packing up clients' money and run).

Problem for Client?? Well, it's kinda hard....in fact extremely difficult and next to impossible....to find broker in case something happens as in above.

From the number of posts I read in FPA and elsewhere, I think I should start an investment broker company and named it "VirtualBroker.Scam".
Now to all fellow FPA members, if you happen to come across reviews for this broker, please give me a good review; yah! I will reward you all in heaven; that's my promise! :)

thank for your opinion..it a good point...What is your commet about this broker that been registed under new zealand regulater law for forex broker business ??

Intel FX, also know as FNZ Capital Ltd (formally known as FNZ Bancorp LTD) registered and established in Auckland, New Zealand, company’s registration no. 2270095 under Ministry Of Economy Development since 6/July/2009. Company change the name from FNZ Bancorp Limited to FNZ Capital Limited on 2010 because new regulation from Reserve Bank of New Zealand require all company use name word of Bancorp must to remove and replace with other name.

First off, the company claiming to be New Zealand established need to improve on their badly worded and constructed English. Sounds more like a Middle Eastern or former USSR style of English.

What’s my comment to them being registered under New Zealand regulatory laws??
Honestly, I have no idea how New Zealand regulatory laws, regarding forex trading, works. But if their business address is a “virtual” one, well, unless you dig deeper into that address, then I would say at this moment that the company sounds highly ‘suspect”. You are thus strongly advised to check out the company further and in-depth before you invest with them.

I personally have no dealings with them nor have I ever come across reviews of any sort (good or bad) on them in other forums. In fact, when I did an internet search on the company, there is one that states “IntelFX.com has discontinued its operation... Sorry for any inconvenience”.
However, when I clicked on that link, it opened up IntelFX.com home page. This is indeed very STRANGE!

Let's wait for comments from other FPA members and you can also post your question to Big Guru at 100ForexBrokers.

All the best!

Back