IntelFx scam

Celina Salim

Private
Hello
I've opened 2 accounts with IntelFx and I was trading normally. I noticed a problem with a trader on your forum and requested an immediate withdrawal for around the sum deposited in both my accounts. The withdrawal was processed normally and I've posted screenshots of my withdrawal. Later on, I continued trading with the accumulated sum with the reassuring of the company reps that my money is safe. Then I requested a 30k withdrawal around 1 month ago. After waiting around 1 week, I started asking what's with the delay, and the reps on chat told me I will get my money and I have nothing to worry about but I might have to wait a little bit longer. What's the problem? I said to myself. I mean it's 30k, and I waited, and the waiting continued, and I continued trading. My account balance reached around 100k and on the 8th of August, upon market opening, I opened 6 positions 9 lots each, couple of hours later, I tried to close the positions but I got the message "trade is disabled". I contacted support immediately but they were no where to be found. I tried chat, yahoo messenger, phone, etc..... So I e-mailed them and explained the situation.... yet nothing. I understood that what they were trying to do is margin call my account by letting positions run for a loss and the positions did drawdown my account by around 50k to later have a turn in the market and the account equity reached around 200k. Upon noticing that were not able to margin call my account, they disabled my account and now upon logging in, I get the message "account disabled". The way I see it, they scammed me for 200k and I'd like your help if possible to go public with this.

Hello
I've opened 2 accounts with IntelFx and I was trading normally. I noticed a problem with a trader on your forum and requested an immediate withdrawal for around the sum deposited in both my accounts. The withdrawal was processed normally and I've posted screenshots of my withdrawal. Later on, I continued trading with the accumulated sum with the reassuring of the company reps that my money is safe. Then I requested a 30k withdrawal around 1 month ago. After waiting around 1 week, I started asking what's with the delay, and the reps on chat told me I will get my money and I have nothing to worry about but I might have to wait a little bit longer. What's the problem? I said to myself. I mean it's 30k, and I waited, and the waiting continued, and I continued trading. My account balance reached around 100k and on the 8th of August, upon market opening, I opened 6 positions 9 lots each, couple of hours later, I tried to close the positions but I got the message "trade is disabled". I contacted support immediately but they were no where to be found. I tried chat, yahoo messenger, phone, etc..... So I e-mailed them and explained the situation.... yet nothing. I understood that what they were trying to do is margin call my account by letting positions run for a loss and the positions did drawdown my account by around 50k to later have a turn in the market and the account equity reached around 200k. Upon noticing that were not able to margin call my account, they disabled my account and now upon logging in, I get the message "account disabled". The way I see it, they scammed me for 200k and I'd like your help if possible to go public with this.

Hi Celina,

No wonder why people threaten them! Go ahead file a case!

A major rule of forex survival - if there is even a hint of problems regarding withdrawals, STOP TRADING! Otherwise, it only invites a bad broker to play some game and push you to a margin call.

I see you've filed an FPA Traders Court case. That's good. Go ahead and start contacting any regulator that will listen.

Intelfx is the definition of a scam broker. I am wondering how you were able to get in touch with them throughout July as I couldn't contact them after June. We really need to get these guys shut down.

Hi Celina,

Considering the kind of account they propose, I think that 200k is much money for IntelFx.

In my opinion, you should try to withdraw your 200k as soon as possible in order to bring the evidence that you tried to withdraw your profits.

There are 5 possibilities left :

1/ They will confirm the withdrawal

2/ They will delay the withdrawal under various reasons (iban, banks, ...)

3/ They will try to negotiate a smaller amount

4/ They will put your account under investigation and try to cancel profitable trades

5/ They will ignore your emails or chat requests.

You should also start contacting any agency, regulator and every site where you can file a complaint.

As I said a few weeks ago, their site is still reachable at least from Switzerland.

Last edited:
go to lawyer plz

you can contact some real lawyer to know what you can really do to bring them in court. Also plz keep on warning others. thanks
I will share your story with my friends on fb and on my blog. It is so sorry to hear that. thanks for tell us.

can anyone tell me the names of some big reliable brokers? I am currently trading with eToro. They let us withdraw our money in 5 working days. So practically one week. :(

Back