intelfx withdrawal issue (Resolved)

venziro

Recruit
Beware of intelfx. After Change their rules not allows scalping mode. Im trying to withdraw all my deposit but not recive it yet. its says have problems without any confirmation to me. I do hope FPA help me out with this broker. By the way their live support didnt work at all. And I cannot affort calling them. Its my God Damn life saving there.

Can you afford a skype phone call? You can make an international phone call with Skype for something like 0.1 cents per minute. So even if your on for 1.5 hours your paying $1.50. I am sure you can afford that in order to get your life savings back.

This company claims to be based in New Zealand which means it is a regulated company. I am not sure who regulates brokers in New Zealand but I have just made an enquiry to find out.

I noticed something very interesting on their website. New Zealand's primary language is English. Yet take a look at what I saw written in their 'About Us' section.

First of all, we would like to thank you for choose Intel FX as your Forex Trading platform. Our company very serious to gives a good service and good relationship between clients and company. Now days many clients searching where are good place to trade Forex and making money.

My 5 year old cousin in kindergarten could write better than that. How on Earth can this company be New Zealand based if they cannot construct a sentence in English?

These guys claim to be a broker and they cannot afford (or be bothered to) hire an editor). Is this a joke?

I try to call intel and speak with Mr. mohamad. he says this night I should recive my money in my LR. IF the money arrive and have no problems I will ask moderator to delete this post. Thank you very much

I do not think you should ask for this post to be deleted. There is something strange about this broker.

Can you please give me a link to their home page. Right now the broker i am seeing is based in New Zealand.

If you do not get your withdrawal you should try Securities Commission of New Zealand Securities Commission

FNZ Bancorp

Intelfx is the trading company of FNZ Bancorp.

They have made changes with there scalping rule.

This ought to be considered as an early warning about them.

its clear

This problem already solved. The wd already done. Im thank you for intelfx. because this problems already solved as I promisse I will ask moderator to delete this post.

Yes right the intelfx was a offshore corp. Alot of broker was offshore corp. I will forward this complain to intel because intel seems to be fair in me. thank you for your reply.

I do not think you should ask for this post to be deleted. There is something strange about this broker.

Can you please give me a link to their home page. Right now the broker i am seeing is based in New Zealand.

If you do not get your withdrawal you should try Securities Commission of New Zealand Securities Commission

I have to be fair with intelfx. as it done their duty to complite my wd. so all I can do was to brings back this broker credibility in this forum. And yes they promotion now allows scalping all time with limited to 1 second and 1 pips.

100% bonus and another bonus if you deposit 300$ minimum.

Once again Im thank you for all reply in this post. Good or bad I will let you all know.

https://www.intelfx.com
YM: intelfx_finance

good luck to you all and save trade

Great to hear you got the money back.

As for the broker I have to say they claim to be a NZ based broker yet the English on their website appears to be written by a 6 year old. I really do not understand how a professional broker cannot afford to hire an editor, it makes no sense to me.

I know it is not a big deal in terms of their brokerage services. However, I have to question how professional these people are.

Im trying to deposit again a small dopist 50$ trying to see what happen is it good or bad condition. According to my friends 1 sec for 1 pip was a risky broker. so I will repost the result per haps for a few days leter

Great to hear you got the money back.

As for the broker I have to say they claim to be a NZ based broker yet the English on their website appears to be written by a 6 year old. I really do not understand how a professional broker cannot afford to hire an editor, it makes no sense to me.

I know it is not a big deal in terms of their brokerage services. However, I have to question how professional these people are.

thx you very much

Back