IntelFx WITHDRAWAL PROBLEM

Sylvie O.

Sergeant
Hi,

I opened a Micro account (#65796) at the end of January 2011 and ask for a withdrawal of $604.71 at the beginning of April 2011. I received the payment in my bank account on April 6th. I opened a Cent account (#109708 ) at the end of April 2011 which I decided to close few days after. I asked for a withdrawal of $502.60. They processed it on May 3rd but I never received the payment in my bank account. Marvan (finance dept.) sent me a document with the details of the payment (Maybank2u.com) I checked with my bank and they told me they never receiverd the payment. I told Marvan to check with his bank. He told me he would check and maybe his bank made a mistake, but he never replied to my e-mails after. I even told him I will post a review at FPA but he doesn*'t seem to care.

Any suggestion that will help me resolve this issue will be appreciated.

Hi,

I opened a Micro account (#65796) at the end of January 2011 and ask for a withdrawal of $604.71 at the beginning of April 2011. I received the payment in my bank account on April 6th. I opened a Cent account (#109708 ) at the end of April 2011 which I decided to close few days after. I asked for a withdrawal of $502.60. They processed it on May 3rd but I never received the payment in my bank account. Marvan (finance dept.) sent me a document with the details of the payment (Maybank2u.com) I checked with my bank and they told me they never receiverd the payment. I told Marvan to check with his bank. He told me he would check and maybe his bank made a mistake, but he never replied to my e-mails after. I even told him I will post a review at FPA but he doesn*'t seem to care.

Any suggestion that will help me resolve this issue will be appreciated.

Hello Sylvie

First of all, intelfx present themselves as a Financial Services Provider from New Zealand under the name FNZ Capital LTD but that company did not register with the New Zealand FSP Register and they are in breach of the Law.

You can email the Financial Services Providers Register at HTTPS://www.business.govt.nz/fsp/help-support/complaint-form and explain your case. Mention in your complaint intelfx s corporate name FNZ Capital LTD and their corporation number 2270095. Mentioning the corporation number is important to avoid any confusion with another company, FNZ LTD, that is a separate entity without any relationship with intelfx. You can also explain your problem by phone ( phone number on the website ).

Explain the nature of intelfx s business ( deposit taking, forex broker etc ) so the FSPR wont doubt that FNZ Capital should be registered to respect the Law.

Report here the answer from the New Zealand FSPR when you get it. They are normally quite fast in answering.

Last edited:
Hello Sylvie

First of all, intelfx present themselves as a Financial Services Provider from New Zealand under the name FNZ Capital LTD but that company did not register with the New Zealand FSP Register and they are in breach of the Law.

You can email the Financial Services Providers Register at HTTPS://www.business.govt.nz/fsp/help-support/complaint-form and explain your case. Mention in your complaint intelfx s corporate name FNZ Capital LTD and their corporation number 2270095. Mentioning the corporation number is important to avoid any confusion with another company, FNZ LTD, that is a separate entity without any relationship with intelfx. You can also explain your problem by phone ( phone number on the website ).

Explain the nature of intelfx s business ( deposit taking, forex broker etc ) so the FSPR wont doubt that FNZ Capital should be registered to respect the Law.

Report here the answer from the New Zealand FSPR when you get it. They are normally quite fast in answering.

Hi MichelAnge21,

Tahnk you.I just made a complaint to New Zealand FSPR. I'm waiting for their answer... I will report here their answer

Regards,

Sylvie O.

Last edited:
Since it sounds like this involves bank wires, ask your bank for advice on filing a wire fraud complaint.

Since it sounds like this involves bank wires, ask your bank for advice on filing a wire fraud complaint.

Hi Pharaoh,

I never received the payment in my bank account and I can prove it with bank statement.
The customer service of my bank saw the transaction receipt sent to me by IntelFx, they checked with their international service and told me they haven't received the payment. They said the people who sent the payment should verify with their bank. On May 18th Marvan (IntelFx finance dept) told me he will check with his bank and said maybe they made a mistake, That was the last time I heard from him. He doesn't reply to my e-mails anymore.

Regards,

Sylvie O.

Last edited:
Hi Sylvie,

I would not choose this broker for various reasons.

1/ the first one has been described by MichelAnge21

"First of all, intelfx present themselves as a Financial Services Provider from New Zealand under the name FNZ Capital LTD but that company did not register with the New Zealand FSP Register and they are in breach of the Law."

2/ I think there is no way for a broker to build a profitable business model with $1 or $10 accounts. Do the maths !

3/ It looks like their services are mostly intended to indonesian/malaysian customers

4/ What they say about prop traders looks very strange to me.

"For the professional trader, we can create unbelievable account that spread start as low as 2 pips."

I often saw 0.5 pip spread and even a negative spread with interbank pro data feed. So I will not consider 2 pips as an unbelievable condition.

My advice is that you should do your best to get your money back and find a better place to open an account.

Furthermore, there is an old and popular scam that starts like this. For example, the investor comes with $500 then gets back $1000. He is so happy that he continues with $5000 then receives $10000.
At this point, he thinks that he has found the best investment process. So, he goes for $100,000 then ..... he will never get back any money.

This way is like "fishing". There are many variations such as the "bonus system".

I don't say that this company did that to you. I just say that such systems exist and are at work every day.

Last edited:
Hi Sylvie,

I would not choose this broker for various reasons.

1/ the first one has been described by MichelAnge21

"First of all, intelfx present themselves as a Financial Services Provider from New Zealand under the name FNZ Capital LTD but that company did not register with the New Zealand FSP Register and they are in breach of the Law."

2/ I think there is no way for a broker to build a profitable business model with $1 or $10 accounts. Do the maths !

3/ It looks like their services are mostly intended to indonesian/malaysian customers

4/ What they say about prop traders looks very strange to me.

"For the professional trader, we can create unbelievable account that spread start as low as 2 pips."

I often saw 0.5 pip spread and even a negative spread with interbank pro data feed. So I will not consider 2 pips as an unbelievable condition.

My advice is that you should do your best to get your money back and find a better place to open an account.

Furthermore, there is an old and popular scam that starts like this. For example, the investor comes with $500 then gets back $1000. He is so happy that he continues with $5000 then receives $10000.
At this point, he thinks that he has found the best investment process. So, he goes for $100,000 then ..... he will never get back any money.

This way is like "fishing". There are many variations such as the "bonus system".

I don't say that this company did that to you. I just say that such systems exist and are at work every day.

Hi athenafx,

Thanks for your advice, I really appreciate. I never invest more than $500/$1000. I'm doing my best to get my money back. I have 8/9 pages of screenshots with comments and I entend to file a case soon.

Regards,

Sylvie O.

Hello Sylvie

Hi MichelAnge21,

Here is the answer from New Zealand FSP Register :

Good afternoon Sylvie,

Thanks for your inquiry.
If your complaint is about a registered financial service provider, then you will need to make your complaint to the FSP first and go through their internal dispute resolution procedures.
If you are not able to deal with the issue that way, you will need to contact the FSPs dispute resolution scheme.
You can search for FSPs and view their dispute resolution schemes by search the register from our website HomePage | Companies Office FSP.
For further information on this, click here.

Kind regards

Feedback on our service? Fill in our two-minute customer satisfaction survey.
Kristy Watson | BizInfo Lead Adviser | Ministry of Economic Development
Free Phone 0508 266 726 | International Phone +64 3 962 2602 | Australian Free Phone 1800 469 249 | Fax +64 3 962 2700
Ministry of Economic Development

I check on their site and FNZ Capital Ltd is not registered

Regards,

Sylvie O.

Hi MichelAnge21,

Here is the answer from New Zealand FSP Register :

Good afternoon Sylvie,

Thanks for your inquiry.
If your complaint is about a registered financial service provider, then you will need to make your complaint to the FSP first and go through their internal dispute resolution procedures.
If you are not able to deal with the issue that way, you will need to contact the FSPs dispute resolution scheme.
You can search for FSPs and view their dispute resolution schemes by search the register from our website HomePage | Companies Office FSP.
For further information on this, click here.

Kind regards

Feedback on our service? Fill in our two-minute customer satisfaction survey.
Kristy Watson | BizInfo Lead Adviser | Ministry of Economic Development
Free Phone 0508 266 726 | International Phone +64 3 962 2602 | Australian Free Phone 1800 469 249 | Fax +64 3 962 2700
Ministry of Economic Development

I check on their site and FNZ Capital Ltd is not registered

Regards,

Sylvie O.

Sylvie

I already knew they were not registered and that is AGAINST THE LAW. I cant believe they sent such a lame answer. Did nt you say in your complaint that they obviously offered financial services and they are NOT registered ?

Just phone that Kristy Watson and tell her. They are supposed to DO SOMETHING about it. It is exactly because they did not register that you cannot get your money from any compensation scheme but they are supposed to get PUNISHED for not registering. Just ask them what they intend to do now to force that company to comply.

I already knew that New Zealand is a real joke with those " financial services providers " but this is too much if they do nothing.

Sylvie

I already knew they were not registered and that is AGAINST THE LAW. I cant believe they sent such a lame answer. Did nt you say in your complaint that they obviously offered financial services and they are NOT registered ?

Just phone that Kristy Watson and tell her. They are supposed to DO SOMETHING about it. It is exactly because they did not register that you cannot get your money from any compensation scheme but they are supposed to get PUNISHED for not registering. Just ask them what they intend to do now to force that company to comply.

I already knew that New Zealand is a real joke with those " financial services providers " but this is too much if they do nothing.

Hi MichelAnge21,

Thanks for your concern. I will try to contact her by phone or email and ask them what they intend to do.

Sylvie O. :)

Back