IntelFx WITHDRAWAL PROBLEM

Sylvie,

Keep trying to contact them. It does look like they are responding in at least some cases.

Same situation

Hello All, First this morning, both me and my Husband (separate accounts) recievied e-mails from Marwan saying he needed the routing number of our accounts, which is strange because we provided that information with the withdrawal requests. Then about 1/2 hour later we both received texts indicting the withdrawal(s) were done successfully. My platform is zeroed out and my Husband's show the withdrawal ,although he did not close his account (sometimes I just can't talk to that man).
Hopefully, the money will actually make it to my Bank and I will post here accordingly.
Clearly, individually we are helpless while together we are an ARMY!!!

Hello All, First this morning, both me and my Husband (separate accounts) recievied e-mails from Marwan saying he needed the routing number of our accounts, which is strange because we provided that information with the withdrawal requests. Then about 1/2 hour later we both received texts indicting the withdrawal(s) were done successfully. My platform is zeroed out and my Husband's show the withdrawal ,although he did not close his account (sometimes I just can't talk to that man).
Hopefully, the money will actually make it to my Bank and I will post here accordingly.
Clearly, individually we are helpless while together we are an ARMY!!!

Hi Laurie,

I'm happy for you. I'm still waiting for my money. Today I chatted with support. They told me their website was hacked not long ago. I hope I will get my money someday...

I just spoke with IntelFx support (chat). They told me they will process the withdrawal in 24 hours. Let's hope I will receive it this time. To be continued...

Last edited:
There are two possible levels of hacking.

If it's a denial of service attack (like the FPA has experienced from time to time), that could make it hard to communicate with a broker, but should have ZERO effect on processing withdrawals once the request has been received.

If someone hacked their back office servers, things could get ugly. All your identification information may have been stolen.

There are two possible levels of hacking.

If it's a denial of service attack (like the FPA has experienced from time to time), that could make it hard to communicate with a broker, but should have ZERO effect on processing withdrawals once the request has been received.

If someone hacked their back office servers, things could get ugly. All your identification information may have been stolen.

This week, I received an email from IntelFx with new ID and passwords.

I just ask the support of IntelFx if the identification documents of clients were stolen. They said no.

Last edited:
If they've secured your account and are sure that no one did anything odd with your money, then they've got no excuse not to process your withdrawal immediately.

I'm not sure how much confidence to put into their claim that your ID documents are safe.

If they've secured your account and are sure that no one did anything odd with your money, then they've got no excuse not to process your withdrawal immediately.

I'm not sure how much confidence to put into their claim that your ID documents are safe.

I'm not sure neither.

Hi everybody,

I'm still waiting for my money. Today support 2 from IntelFx was kind of rude with me when I asked him to check if the payment was made.

If I lose my money, they will lose their reputation.

Hi again everybody,

I just want to tell you I received an email from the Government of New Zealnad concerning FNZ Capital (IntelFx):

Dear Ms Ouellet

Thank you for your complaint about FNZ Capital Limited.

FNZ Capital Limited is a New Zealand incorporated company. However, this company is not licensed or authorised by, or registered with, the FMA for any purpose.

We note that FNZ Capital Limited’s registered office in New Zealand is a serviced office. Its sole director and shareholder has provided his address as being in Malaysia. It does not appear that this company has any physical presence in New Zealand.

It is unlikely that we will be able to assist you to recover your money from this company. You may wish to seek legal advice regarding any private remedies which may be available to you.

Regards

Hayden Best

Back