• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss Intelli4x.com

General discussions of a financial company
Previously, I'd asked support to add the trailing zeros to profit target and stoploss numbers since it's easy to slip when seeing 1.02 vs. 1.002 vs. 1.0002. They first added them to the SMS phone alerts, then added them to the emails a couple of days later.

I missed a few overnight entries, and also some exits. The last paired EURUSD and USDCHF intradays should have both returned a modest profit. Instead, I missed the exit signals overnight, and the EURUSD hit the profit target and the USDCHF was a little negative when I closed it manually.

And now, the results:

Intraday

EURUSD +10 pips, -51 pips, +93 pips, +68 pips
USDCHF +18 pips, -48 pips, +103 pips, -8 pips
GBPUSD -58 pips

Swing

AUDUSD +97 pips

Scorecard

Intraday:

EURUSD +248 pips
USDCHF +218 pips
GBPUSD +71 pips

Two trades open

Intraday Total +537 pips

Swing:

EURUSD -115 pips
USDCHF +19 pips
GBPUSD +201 pips
AUDUSD +53 pips

No trades open

Swing Total +158 pips

Grrrr... managed to have some less than graceful entries and exits, so did a little worse that the offiicial results for the last few days. This wouldn't be so bad, except that these weren't the most glowing results I've had since starting this test.

I am still seeing the occasional stoploss ending in 00. Is it just me, or is it a bad idea to have stoplosses ending in 00 and 50?

And now, the results:

Intraday

EURUSD +14 pips, +27 pips, -56 pips
USDCHF +15 pips, +5 pips, -32 pips

Swing

EURUSD -133 pips
USDCHF +156 pips
GBPUSD +53 pips
AUDUSD +19 pips, -109 pips

Scorecard

Intraday:

EURUSD +233 pips
USDCHF +206 pips
GBPUSD +71 pips

One trade open

Intraday Total +510 pips

Swing:

EURUSD -248 pips
USDCHF +175 pips
GBPUSD +254 pips
AUDUSD -37 pips

No trades open

Swing Total +144 pips

I've had a few issues with the signals not showing up on my phone or not showing up in my gmail email. I'm willing to blame my cell phone provider for some of the issues, but am concerned after not getting some in email (yes, I checked my spam folder).

Intelli4x support is looking into the missing emails. I've suggested they get an account with gmail to see if that's the source of the issue.

Another thing users need to be aware of. Until Friday, every Intraday signal for the EURUSD was paired with a signal for the USDCHF. On Friday, I got an Intraday open order for EURUSD. I placed the order and then heard my phone get another message. I went ahead and placed an order for USDCHF, only to find the message on my phone was from a friend. Luckily, I managed to close the stray trade at breakeven.

And now, the results:

Intraday

EURUSD +38 pips, +37 pips

Swing

GBPUSD -203 pips

Scorecard

Intraday:

EURUSD +308 pips
USDCHF +206 pips
GBPUSD +71 pips

No trades open.

Intraday Total +585 pips

Swing:

EURUSD -248 pips
USDCHF +175 pips
GBPUSD +51 pips
AUDUSD -37 pips

Two trades open

Swing Total -59 pips

I am becoming more and more impressed with the Intraday Signals, but am beginning to wonder about the swing signals. Hopefully, the swing drawdown will end soon.

I hope Intelli4x support can clear up the email issue soon. My two remaining swing trades closed today, but I only got 1 email. Both close orders did reach my phone.

Happily, swing signals are now out of drawdown.

And now, the results:

Intraday

Nothing new

Swing

USDCAD +72 pips
AUDUSD +53 pips

Scorecard

Intraday:

EURUSD +308 pips
USDCHF +206 pips
GBPUSD +71 pips

No trades open.

Intraday Total +585 pips

Swing:

EURUSD -248 pips
USDCHF +175 pips
GBPUSD +51 pips
AUDUSD +16 pips
USDCAD +72 pips

No trades open

Swing Total +66 pips

I rechecked our reviews, and people expressed greater happiness with the swing signals that the intraday signals, but my results are the opposite. I'm not sure if this is just a semi-random event based on when I started trading or if Intelli4x started putting more analysis into their intraday signals in response to customer feedback.

I really do like this service, but can not recommend it yet. The problem with getting the signals via email and phone has gotten worse. Sometimes I get both, sometimes only 1, and sometimes nothing at all. I'm having to keep their website open and check their Swing and Intraday signals since I can't be sure if I'll get notified by email or text message or not. Since I don't have all the orders in my email, it's a little harder to hunt things down and differentiate between Swing and Intraday orders without digging through the history on the Intelli4x.com website

I know the Intelli4x Support people are working on this, and hope they can make significant progress soon. I hope to soon be able to post that these issues have been resolved.

And now, the results:

Intraday

EURUSD +18 pips, +6 pips
USDCHF +6 pips

Swing

EURUSD +8 pips

Scorecard

Intraday:

EURUSD +332 pips
USDCHF +212 pips
GBPUSD +71 pips

No trades open.

Intraday Total +615 pips

Swing:

EURUSD -240 pips
USDCHF +175 pips
GBPUSD +51 pips
AUDUSD +16 pips
USDCAD +72 pips

No trades open

Swing Total +74 pips

Let us know

Is the little problem this company is going thru been resolved? the email and text messages problem they re going thru?

Thanks for the good job. keep it up.

I have gotten the last few as both text messages and in email, but want to confirm that they keep working a little longer. It's been an intermittent problem, so I want to see a few days of success in a row on getting all the signals.

I'm sure they can fix it. I just don't know how deep they are going to have to dig into the system to find the source of the problem.

The problem with getting signals via my phone has improved a lot. Signals via email have improved some, but are still spotty. I do know the support team is working on the issue

I got nailed really hard on one swing signal and one intraday. Both closed at a modest loss in the middle of the night, and my orders ran all the way to stoploss. Ah well, I've had others end up hitting takeprofit when I slept through close signals.

Overall, there's been a bit of drawdown since my last update, but I'm not too worried, especially about the intraday signals. I am beginning to think the logic behind the swing signals needs to be tweaked a bit for current market conditions, especially on the EURUSD.

And now, the results:

Intraday

EURUSD +14 pips -48
USDCHF +17 pips -55 pips
GBPUSD -4 pips +36 pips

Swing

EURUSD -132 pips, +49 pips

Scorecard

Intraday:

EURUSD +298 pips
USDCHF +174 pips
GBPUSD +39 pips

No trades open.

Intraday Total +511 pips

Swing:

EURUSD -323 pips
USDCHF +175 pips
GBPUSD +51 pips
AUDUSD +16 pips
USDCAD +72 pips

One trade open

Swing Total -9 pips

Some good news. They've finally fixed the email notification problem for signals. Phone notifications are running about 50/50, but I'm working with Intelli4x support to test out email to phone vs. text message to phone to see if we can figure out where the flaw is.

This time I had a mix of better and worse entries/exits. Some trades I did a LOT better on that the official returns and others I did a lot worse on.

Intraday lost a little ground, but swing signals went very well and are back in profit.

And now, the results:

Intraday

EURUSD +7 pips, +1 pip, -62 pips, +60 pips, -29 pips, +6 pips
USDCHF +12 pips, +12 pips, +1 pip, -37 pips, +16 pips, -48 pips, -33 pips, +10 pips
GBPUSD +11 pips

Swing

EURUSD +18 pips
GBPUSD +183 pips
AUDUSD +12 pips
USDCAD +49 pips

Scorecard

Intraday:

EURUSD +281 pips
USDCHF +107 pips
GBPUSD +50 pips

No trades open

Intraday Total +438 pips

Swing:

EURUSD -305 pips
USDCHF +175 pips
GBPUSD +234 pips
AUDUSD +28 pips
USDCAD +121 pips

No trades open

Swing Total +253 pips

The last 2 intraday trades would have closed at slight profit, but that signal came in the middle of the night, and both positions hit stoploss before I got up in the morning. Ah well, it's gone the other way a few times too.

I was VERY suprised by 1 swing signal on the USDCHF today - It came during the Bernake speech and closed a few minutes later. Although profitable, I was quite surprised to find what was effectively a news trade mixed in with the longer term signals. Due to the fast market movement, my entry and exit weren't quite as good as the official results.

Intraday definitely lost some ground this time, but Swing signals gained. If this could just steady out a little bit more, I'd be a very happy camper.

Wow! Just got an email while I was adding up all the results - Intelli4x plans to offer an EA that will somehow be tied to their signals. This would definitely solve a lot of the issues with overnight trades.

Intraday:

EURUSD -36 pips, +12 pips, +11 pips, -39 pips, +33 pips, -54 pips
USDCHF +9 pips, +27 pips, -53 pips, +26 pips

Swing:

EURUSD -20 pips,
USDCHF +39 pips
AUDUSD +18 pips, -61 pips
USDCAD +92 pips

Scorecard (note for those just joining - the scorecard totals are total pips I've gained or lost since I started keeping score on April 1st)

Intraday:

EURUSD +208 pips
USDCHF +107 pips
GBPUSD +59 pips

1 trade open

Intraday Total +374 pips

Swing:

EURUSD -325 pips
USDCHF +214 pips
GBPUSD +234 pips
AUDUSD -15 pips
USDCAD +213 pips