• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss Intelli4x.com

General discussions of a financial company
The first week of the month can be a bit rough on technical trading, but I do question the logic of having a both a swing trade and an intraday trade on the USDCHF in the same direction open the night before the NFP. Under the circumstances, I reduced my lot sizes on those 2 trades. This turned out to be a good idea, since both ended up getting stopped out.

Intraday:

EURUSD +7 pips, +6 pips, +108 pips, -41 pips
USDCHF -38 pips, -62 pips
GBPUSD -48 pips

Swing:

EURUSD -145 pips
USDCHF -91 pips
AUDUSD +11 pips
USDCAD -93 pips

Scorecard

Intraday:

EURUSD +288 pips
USDCHF +7 pips
GBPUSD +11 pips

No trades open

Intraday Total +306 pips

Swing:

EURUSD -470 pips
USDCHF +123 pips
GBPUSD +234 pips
AUDUSD -4 pips
USDCAD +120 pips

No trades open

Swing Total +3 pips

Swing signals did very well for the last two weeks. Intradays, except for the EURUSD didn't fair quite so well. I did miss more intraday signals that usual, since on a couple of days there was rapid opening and closing of trades during volatile market conditions.

Notifications to my phone have vastly improved.

Intraday:

EURUSD +2 pips, +15 pips, +23 pip, +18 pips, +12 pips, +16 pips, +26 pips, +14 Pips, +17 pips, -48 pips,
USDCHF -51 pips, -46 pips, +26 pips, -65 pips
GBPUSD +4 pips, -46 pips

Swing:

EURUSD +94 pips, +4 pips
AUDUSD +102 pips, +45 pips
USDCAD +52 pips

Scorecard

Intraday:

EURUSD +383 pips
USDCHF -129 pips
GBPUSD -31 pips

No trades open

Intraday Total +223 pips

Swing:

EURUSD -372 pips
USDCHF +123 pips
GBPUSD +234 pips
AUDUSD +143 pips
USDCAD +172 pips

No trades open

Swing Total +300 pips

I have been following up with your review on Intelli4x.com signal service. I have been researrching on signal services and needed a guide to a trusted service provider. so far so good it seems your scorecard had been positive to an extent since you began the review.
At the moment could you advise us signing up with these signal services or a trial first as a start?

Thanks

My Observations

Just visited the website to ascertain and check out details myself and here are my observations or questions.

1. Website is just too slow loading and other pages dont load.
2. Links are either broken and errors pop up when loading a page from a link on the home page.
3. I thought the Live Support should at least be 24/7 operational as its offline when i visited considering the nature of this service to customers at different time location.
4. No Phone Number found on the contact page.

On the overall i think the website is just too difficult to navigate due to page not loading and links not connecting to other pages. As at the time of this post, the FAQ page and other links i tried has been hanging for over 10 minutes plus and not loaded.

This is my personal observation and others can verify for themselves. As for me, with these observations, i'd rather wait for others to try for themselves and tell their observations.

Thanks

I've noticed the pages may run a little slow, but never had problems loading them. I just went to the FAQ pages and clicked on a couple of things - works fine for me at the moment.

One problem I do have is that the performance page's automatic updates sometimes returns an XML error. Then I have to restart my browser if I want to to auto-refresh. I think you would have to be logged in to see this particular flaw.

Re: Observations

Dear Onyebuchim C. Obike, Dear Pharaoh,

Thanks for your feedback and suggestions.

>1. Website is just too slow loading and other pages dont load.

We have checked on our side and everything should be OK with the web-site pages loading, performance, etc. Please try to figure out if there are any problems on your side. We recommend you to use at least IE 6.0, Firefox 2.0 or Opera 9.0 browsers.

>2. Links are either broken and errors pop up when loading a page from a link on the home page.

Could you please send us the error screenshot to support{at}intelli4x.com so that we could observe the reason from our side?

>3. I thought the Live Support should at least be 24/7 operational as its offline when i visited considering the nature of this service to customers at different time location.

Our Live Support is usually online during the GMT office hours Monday through Friday. We are planning to launch 24/5 Live Support in the nearest future.

Please feel free to reach us at the live support chat right now and ask all the questions you are interested in.

>4. No Phone Number found on the contact page.

Unfortunately phone support is not an option currently. However we are planning to launch it in future.

>I have been following up with your review on Intelli4x.com signal service. I have been researrching on signal services and needed a guide to a trusted >service provider. so far so good it seems your scorecard had been positive to an extent since you began the review.
>At the moment could you advise us signing up with these signal services or a trial first as a start?

We encourage you to subscribe to our 14 days free trial which will give you the picture of our offerings and you will decide for yourself either our service suits your trading needs.

We will greatly appreciate your feedback written here and/or on sent to our support representatives.

Have a nice day,

IntelliForex Team

Cool. I usually update every week or two on the weekend. My results are after spread and also take any swap interest/penalty into account (rounded to the nearest pip).

Signal service review

Hey Pharaoh- I actually had the pleasure of reviewing these signals back in September and October of 2007. The service of bringing the trades to the customer was excellent and timely. However, the signals were not good(then).They gave me an additional 2 week trial just to prove their worth. The team at Intelli4x were so helpful and gracious that they won me over from the start.Seems their signals have greatly improved.They also dont require a credit card to sign up(only to continue). This is the only signal service I have reviewed but they have become the standard by witch I now judge other Forex companies(whatever they are). :eek:oh:

about performance of intelli4x

hi all.

I am a suscriber of intelli4x since 3 months ago (real money). I have to tell you that the signals the provide puts in their page are accurated with the transactions you caqn make in the real account. both of them . the profits and the losses. particulary this last month and a half they had lost more than 1000 pips. Never the less I prefer a system that continiously cut losses even if that situation worsen they performance. I have had many systems that in the performanse they never loss and when you suscribe, you notice that they risk like -500 pips to win 50 pips in every transaction., and the problem with that kind of systems is that eventualy all the systems stop working for long periods of time. so those -500 can multiply in many losing consecutive transactions. thats the reason I always keep an eye on losses more than in profits, and I dont like systems that always shows profits, because they dont show how they manage losses. thats not the case of intelli4x. nevertheless I have to tell you that the last month and a half shows a very bad performance. I hope they answer this comment and tell us what market situation is making this on their system.

even in that situation I will keep my decision to continue my susbcritption with them.

the other months in their performance were very good.

Back