• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Intelligent Capital-C

I am having an issue with a company
In 2018 I invested $250 in Bitcoins, reacting to a advertisement by Intelligent Capital-C. After a tussle with one of their consultants that tried to get more money out of me I decided to asked my money back.
I thought that all was lost until May 2019 when I got a phone call from the said company that I have a lot of dollars and that an agent would call me soon.
Benjamin Brown of their office called me and gave me an amount in South African rands BUT FIRST I HAVE TO PAY CAPITAL GAINS TAX.
The first amount was R66000. which is a lot of money for me to obtained.
Later it changed to R78044. Now that was a lot of money. The company I used to work for was Liquidated in September 2018. So money is scarce.
I succeeded in raising the money through a loan.
On 14 August 2018 I send an e-mail to Benjamin.b@owisetrade.com giving him the message that I have the outstanding money available.
I transferred the money out of my bank account to my LUNO account. Through Anydesk he transferred the money in Bitcoins to their account while we were on the phone.
He said he will call me in a few hours. They will transfer the money from their Lloyds bank account to my Luno account. I HAVE NOT HEARD ANYTHING FROM HIM SINCE. I do not have money to live. The CGT was $5787. That I have on his e-mail.

Attachments

• Fanie van Aswegen (7).png
    Fanie van Aswegen (7).png
    162.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Fanie van Aswegen (7).png
    Fanie van Aswegen (7).png
    162.3 KB · Views: 0
Back