Interactive Option.com

jmhopkins

Recruit
Has any one had any disputes with this Binary Trading company? I was approached from their UK office but their HQ is Cyprus.
They cleared out my $3000 (Euro) trading account with a behind the scene trading demo which I was not party too. I can not find any board of inquiry who will investigate so far. All I wanted was for them to re-reimburse my Visa (which they double dipped initially) and which they have refused to do.

If by "double-dipped", you mean that they made a 2nd, unauthorized transaction, you need to gather your evidence of everythung associated with your account. Then call your card's issuing bank. Ask to spean to the fraud department. Explain everything very clearly and ask if a chargeback is possible.

Has any one had any disputes with this Binary Trading company? I was approached from their UK office but their HQ is Cyprus.
They cleared out my $3000 (Euro) trading account with a behind the scene trading demo which I was not party too. I can not find any board of inquiry who will investigate so far. All I wanted was for them to re-reimburse my Visa (which they double dipped initially) and which they have refused to do.

Please provide more proofs about your account transaction, they cannot take your money without any evidence on your account.

So jmhopkins, how did it turn out?
I just had a pretty good experience with Interactive Option so I'm surprised to hear that. They are regulated by CySec after all.

I had a pretty good experience trading with Interactive Option. True, the withdrawals aren't always on time and yes, the salespeople are pushy, but their financial advisers helped me place some really profitable trades and the pay-outs come eventually.

Can somebody mark him as spam see he was spamming here too --> and he was not smart enough to not use his work email o_O forum.binaryoptions.net/discussion/1102/big-option-scam-too-many-complaints#latest

Last edited by a moderator:
David from Interactive Options is such an idiot. Digging up old threads with such obviously fake endorsements only makes the company look worse and worse.

Back