Interactive Option is a scam!

dmarianna

Recruit
Interactive Option /binary trading/ is a Scam!

I funded an account $ 283 with them in July . Some days later I decided to withdraw the funds, /I didn't trade , nor accepted any bonus/ but they withhold my money .
They made promises to to send it back, but so far nothing has happened.

The most painful part of the story that the internet was full of positive feedbacks about Interactive Option, that's why I chose them!

So, if you want to see your money again, stay away from this firm!!!

Go live support on their website and discuss issue with them and invite to join this thread. Let see what reply to you.

I did what you suggested. First I wrote to Alex, but within 2 minutes he went offline. Secondly came Miri, but after two minutes he suddenly went offline. Later came Ethan, but he went offline after 1 minute!!!!, now there are no available agent at the desk. I think they are very well trained what to do if there are delicate issues as to pay back the clien's money.
From July I sent at least 30 emails to Interacive Options./ to differnt depts. as support , compliance etc/ I got reply only for 2 or 3. I'm aware of that this sound unbeleivable!!!! but that's the truth.

This broker is making just troubles here lately... I didn't like that their owner stated here they are BaFin regulated although it was a lie.

Who is you are account manager there? There is one guy that I keep hearing his name here

how can I help?

I did what you suggested. First I wrote to Alex, but within 2 minutes he went offline. Secondly came Miri, but after two minutes he suddenly went offline. Later came Ethan, but he went offline after 1 minute!!!!, now there are no available agent at the desk. I think they are very well trained what to do if there are delicate issues as to pay back the clien's money.
From July I sent at least 30 emails to Interacive Options./ to differnt depts. as support , compliance etc/ I got reply only for 2 or 3. I'm aware of that this sound unbeleivable!!!! but that's the truth.

Dear dmarianna,

As a brokerage regulated by the Cyprus Security and Exchange Commission, Interactive Option is obligated by strict EU compliance guidelines and is therefore obligated to deliver all funds entitled to the trader in a timely manner.
Please send me your email and your customer ID, so the support team can contact you .

Thank you
Support
Interactive Option

Dear dmarianna,

As a brokerage regulated by the Cyprus Security and Exchange Commission, Interactive Option is obligated by strict EU compliance guidelines and is therefore obligated to deliver all funds entitled to the trader in a timely manner.
Please send me your email and your customer ID, so the support team can contact you .

Thank you
Support
Interactive Option

Jerome,

I have asked you in the past yet you are refusing to answer: you claimed you are BaFin regulated, are you? Because from what I see that all you got is a passport.

just to add to the potential scam warning.

I have funded my account about 3 months ago. I told them I want to test things in a demo environment first. Now that I feel 'comfortable' to trade live with IO ... tried logging into my account and lo and behold ... my balance is 0. Someone initiated two losing trades for same currency for 50% of my account. I am confident that nobody hacked my account (strong pw generated by keepass)

Have written to my 'account' manager and to support. Will see what they come back with.

Atm people should be careful around IO imo.

Theb, go ahead and start your own thread. Give all the details there.

This whole broker thing is strange, this Jerome is not confirming his identity as an official representative and he is not here to help.

Back