Interactive Option is SCAM, and are working with BinaryMatrixPro

bigdolly

2nd Lieutenant
Often some scam brokers team up to commit frauds together. I was attacked by two scam broker's reps at the same day, however I was clever enough to not yield to their mean promises.

undertaker

Sergeant
Actually some broker hold your payment for a period of time of 15-30 days as RoboForex for first Paypal deposit. However, if they still avoid replying you, 99% they are scam. A decent broker would never avoid replying their client.

carlluiz

Recruit
Today is 05/21/2014, and since 05/01/2014, the withdrawal is always pending.
And they never return any contact.
Oh yeah, unfortunately they are definitely SCAM.

killnahla

Recruit
interactive option its a scam company any body want to know about this scam company ask me i will answer its scam scam scam

Greg1

Recruit
I also experienced the delay issue while trying to withdraw money but I managed to recover it within two weeks. It might take a while, guys, but interactive is not a scam. This binary option broker is regulated by the CySEC (Cyprus) and is also accredited by AMF / Banque de France. That kind of license means seriousness and control against abuses.

joneslds

Corporal
Look on the good side at least you dont lose much money , I know people who lost $ 19,000 , $ 5,000 with dishonest brokers, , always doubt with " miraculous signal to earn easy money on the internet, most all SCAMS ,All binary options brokers are SCAMS , they never will pass your order to the REAL market, is like a demo account ,the Binary broker NEVER lose,YOU lose, and they even steal the initial deposits of customers that was your case. work with forex forget binary options.

undertaker

Sergeant
Today is 05/21/2014, and since 05/01/2014, the withdrawal is always pending.
And they never return any contact.
Oh yeah, unfortunately they are definitely SCAM.

Sad to hear it but I think forget it and starting a new thing is good for you now.

Joe02

Highly suspicious person
ould it be a matter of timing? I was fortunate being able to immediately reach a customer guy on the chat and he solved my problem within two days only! But maybe it is also because I dealt with a nice person who really assisted me preparing all the docs requested to speed up the processing of my withdrawal request.

Pharaoh

Colonel
ould it be a matter of timing? I was fortunate being able to immediately reach a customer guy on the chat and he solved my problem within two days only! But maybe it is also because I dealt with a nice person who really assisted me preparing all the docs requested to speed up the processing of my withdrawal request.

And you created a brand new forum account just to tell everyone this?

Master Yoda

Captain

Your name is Joe as an John Doe?? :)