Interactive Option is SCAM, and are working with BinaryMatrixPro

carlluiz

Recruit
Initially I contacted them because after logging in to a site that offered a service called “BinaryMatrixPro”, and after I logged in “Interactive Option” and made deposit, I received an email from “BinaryMatrixPro”... This was a proof that the two sites are from the same owner, or working together.

The link sent by “BinaryMatrixPro” to download or get into a website account, was not opening... So I sent questions to support of “Interactive Option” to understand why, and to solve the problem. There was no return.

Later, I got in touch again with “Interactive Option”, to try a different contact ... unsuccessfully.

Ok, I had already made the minimum deposit of $250 in “Interactive Option”, and later, even with suspicious that something was wrong, I did the transactions anyway...

The account of the deposit:
purchase - interactiveoption.com \ Jordon Road 13 / F Unit 1305 Yaumatei 8 \ 44-203-468-07 \ HKGHKG 00000 ( USD 250.00 @ 2.2328 )

Later, I decided to make a withdrawal, but as soon as I started the process, the site did not give any warning after withdrawal request. Only after I entered the history page I saw 5 attempts, and all were as status pending.

9 days have passed, and as described there in the “Interactive Option”, the maximum days for withdrawals are seven days... And what is the situation for the transfer? They did not send any email, and there, the same status: pending.
After I saw that I really will not have my money back, my transactions were just to pass the time and maybe get some response.
They made me lose my money.

If the “Interactive Option” was not SCAM, now is more than clear that it is.

Did you use a credit card? If so, contact your issuing bank immediately. Ask to speak to the fraud department. Fully explain the situation and ask if a chargeback is warranted.

Hello carlluiz

Hope you're successful in having your full refund returned, I don't know much about these "Options" brokers, but hopefully is might help, Interactive option is a trade name of kjwlimited.com have you thought about speaking directly to them (K.J.W. Krisworld Development Ltd) for any advise/help.

K.J.W. Krisworld Development Ltd. is a Cyprus Investment Firm (CIF), licensed and regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC) under License Number 225/14.

Good luck
Liz

Hello ilearn2t!
Very good, I'll try.
Thanks for the information, this will make difference.

Best regards.
Carlos

I do not know if it's something of this company of Brazil, which is my credit card, or if it is common in the world, but the fact is that they can not solve ... or do not want to .... I don't know.
Today I sent an email to this company (KJW KrisWorld), which is the owner of "InteractiveOption", but they will probably never answer.

It's complicated, and the more these scams keep happening, companies getting away justice, victims increasingly arise. With time, even the serious companies will no longer have normal profits in this business, and probably go bankruptcy if they do not follow the example of scams companies. Nowadays is becoming more profitable and easier to be dishonest than honest.
A shame.

Very good!
I sent a contact to (complaints@cysec.gov.cy) and they returned this:
Thank you for your email. Please note that, on July 24, 2012, the CySEC announced the following:

“The Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (“CySEC”) announces that a new electronic system of complaints submission regarding regulated Cyprus Investment Firms (CIFs) and non-regulated Investment Firms (IFs) has been implemented today. The CySEC requests that the investors follow the procedure specified in the Electronic Complaint Forms, which can be found under the ‘Investors’ drop-down menu, in order to file a complaint.” (http://www.cysec.gov.cy/Downloads/E...ng the electronic submition of complaints.pdf)

As such, we kindly request that you submit your complaint on line by clicking on one of the links below:

Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (for complaints related to licensed CIFs)

2. Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (for complaints related to non-regulated entities operating through Cyprus)

In the case that any of the above links do not work, please copy and paste the corresponding path directly into your browser.

Regards,

Department of Market Surveillance and Investigations
Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission

They have my $7000 i made from trading and are refusing to give me.. i have filed a case here and also my lawyer has filed a case...

pharaoh, my case still hasnt been treated sir... I have filed a case on here.. Thanks.

Hi osa
My name is Carlos, and I tried to get my money back with help of Credit Card company, but they can't do anything to solve this problem.
Here, in the ForexPeaceArmy, they make pressure to the SCAMMERS... I gess the SCAMMERS have some problems with the acctions of ForexPeaceArmy.
But, to complete this war, it will be good if you do what I did... To contact this instituition: CySEC
They are very serious, but unfortunately they can't recover our money too.

None of them can recover our money, but they can make a hell of a mess on this company, owner of InteractiveOption... Causing them more prejudice that they did to us.
But you are lucky because you can count on a lawyer. I'm in Brazil and I can not afford a lawyer, and my $ 250 is gone forever.
You must process this company - K.J.W. KrisWorld Development Ltd - K.J.W Krisworld Development Ltd.
They are the owners of InteractiveOption.
"KJW KrisWorld Development Ltd. is a Cyprus Investment Firm ( CIF ), licensed and regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission ( CySEC ) under License Number 225/14"

The complaint must be made at this institution CySEC. It's a bit boring to fill the form, but worth it because they have the power to cause a big problem for these bandits.
But first, try something...
Talk to your lawyer to call them. Tell them if they don't pay your money back, you will have to take legal action, and in addition, formalize a complaint with the CySEC. Who knows they return your money.

"I sent a contact to (complaints@cysec.gov.cy) and they returned this" - Follow their instrutions:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for your email. Please note that, on July 24, 2012, the CySEC announced the following:

“The Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (“CySEC”) announces that a new electronic system of complaints submission regarding regulated Cyprus Investment Firms (CIFs) and non-regulated Investment Firms (IFs) has been implemented today. The CySEC requests that the investors follow the procedure specified in the Electronic Complaint Forms, which can be found under the ‘Investors’ drop-down menu, in order to file a complaint.” (http://www.cysec.gov.cy/Downloads/En...complaints.pdf)

As such, we kindly request that you submit your complaint on line by clicking on one of the links below:

Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (for complaints related to licensed CIFs)

2. Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (for complaints related to non-regulated entities operating through Cyprus)

In the case that any of the above links do not work, please copy and paste the corresponding path directly into your browser.

Regards,

Department of Market Surveillance and Investigations
Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Good lucky!

Back