Interactive Option is SCAM, and are working with BinaryMatrixPro

Often some scam brokers team up to commit frauds together. I was attacked by two scam broker's reps at the same day, however I was clever enough to not yield to their mean promises.

Actually some broker hold your payment for a period of time of 15-30 days as RoboForex for first Paypal deposit. However, if they still avoid replying you, 99% they are scam. A decent broker would never avoid replying their client.

Today is 05/21/2014, and since 05/01/2014, the withdrawal is always pending.
And they never return any contact.
Oh yeah, unfortunately they are definitely SCAM.

interactive option its a scam company any body want to know about this scam company ask me i will answer its scam scam scam

I also experienced the delay issue while trying to withdraw money but I managed to recover it within two weeks. It might take a while, guys, but interactive is not a scam. This binary option broker is regulated by the CySEC (Cyprus) and is also accredited by AMF / Banque de France. That kind of license means seriousness and control against abuses.

Look on the good side at least you dont lose much money , I know people who lost $ 19,000 , $ 5,000 with dishonest brokers, , always doubt with " miraculous signal to earn easy money on the internet, most all SCAMS ,All binary options brokers are SCAMS , they never will pass your order to the REAL market, is like a demo account ,the Binary broker NEVER lose,YOU lose, and they even steal the initial deposits of customers that was your case. work with forex forget binary options.

Today is 05/21/2014, and since 05/01/2014, the withdrawal is always pending.
And they never return any contact.
Oh yeah, unfortunately they are definitely SCAM.

Sad to hear it but I think forget it and starting a new thing is good for you now.

ould it be a matter of timing? I was fortunate being able to immediately reach a customer guy on the chat and he solved my problem within two days only! But maybe it is also because I dealt with a nice person who really assisted me preparing all the docs requested to speed up the processing of my withdrawal request.

ould it be a matter of timing? I was fortunate being able to immediately reach a customer guy on the chat and he solved my problem within two days only! But maybe it is also because I dealt with a nice person who really assisted me preparing all the docs requested to speed up the processing of my withdrawal request.

And you created a brand new forum account just to tell everyone this?

Your name is Joe as an John Doe?? :)

Back