Interactive Option is SCAM and is working with BinaryBoom

FJB

Recruit
Hello everyone,

Just wanted to add my share of experience with Interactive Option: YES I HAVE BEEN SCAMED by Interactive Option AND Binary Boom!! yes BOTH of these firms work hand in hand.
Here is how it works: Binary Boom promotes their bot promising this "powerful automated trading machine bla bla bla". This is all you are told by both Binary Boom and Interactive Option, until you actually go ahead and fund your account with real money (No Demo).

Once your account is funded, both Interactive Option AND Binary Boom will THEN turn around tell you that ”given the large number of signals generated, the Binary Boom system cannot be auto-traded as it might wipe out your account etc. etc." so, you are stuck right there for a start and you have to watch the signal from the Binary boom platform and then try to implement them manually on the interactive option platform... mission impossible, I can tell you that. Anyway, maybe some people can but this is far from the auto-trading “dream” they are selling around the internet. Interactive Option knows they very well.

It gets even worst!!!!

I opened an account with Interactive Option and funded with 300€ via Wire Transfer (PLEASE NEVER DO THIS!!!). I then placed a trade at a loss (-20€), no big deal. I was hoping to put a 1000€ on the account in order to trade manually without any bot BUT then decided I would try withdrawing my remains 280€ in order to see for myself if Interactive Option is truly the scam every one is talking about and if they would refuse to give me my money (we’re not even talking about profit here, just my remaining investment) and BOOM, they were nowhere to be found!!! Every time I got to their “accounting department”, I was told the money is being sent straight away (it’s been almost 2 months now) AND they finally blocked my telephone number to stop me from calling them!! Don’t use these people, they are really, and genuinely crooks!!

Even the “salesman” (David Martinez) who helped me open my account(using sweet words) suddenly disappeared and was no longer replying to my emails. It been almost 2 months since I have have been chasing them for my money. Unbelievable huh!!!

And the issue is still not resolved.

Note:

- Interactive Option are NOT regulated in France as they pretend to be on their site. The only regulatory body here is the AMF (Authorité des Marché Fiancier). and they have classified them to be a scam.
- On their website, Interactive options offers you to fund your account using Paypal. They have no Paypal account as they have been kicked out by Paypal for being a SCAM. This you will know at the last minute. They will tell you they have a “technical issue” with Paypal and offer you to use another payment method.
- On their website, Interactive Option says they are “regulated” by the Banque De France. Not true. I have family working in the administrative Management of the Banque de France and the Banque de France is NOT a regulatory body anyway.
- They are “regulated” by the CySec (Cyprus Security Exchange) but you must know that in the fine prints of the CySec it is clearly said that they have NO POWER over these firms and cannot force them to pay your money back (not even your initial investment that is sitting on their website). I have filed a complaint against them there too and so far, all dead. The person I got on the phone at the CySec even said they have been having many complaints about Interactive options.

I have opened a case against them in France with the AMF and will go ahead to do the same with the FSA.

I am calling on all the good will of you people here at FPA to expose Interactive Option and kick them out of the industry. They’re a Cancer to all of us.
While the administrative procedures are taking place, I would appreciate any advice to help get my money faster.

Many thanks

I had a pretty good experience trading with Interactive Option. True, the withdrawals aren't always on time and yes, the salespeople are pushy, but their financial advisers helped me place some really profitable trades and the pay-outs come eventually.

That guy ^^ is david from interactive option itself and was caught posting the same thing here by the admins because he was not smart enough to not use his work email address when he signed up! That is the most funny thing shows how these companies will spam even the FPA! --> Look how the admins there caught him o_O

forum.binaryoptions.net/discussion/1102/big-option-scam-too-many-complaints#latest

Last edited by a moderator:
Back