Interactive Option - Liars, Cheats and Credit Card Fraud

Stormbruce

Private, 1st Class
Hello to all, i have been with a company called Interactive Option (Cysec regulated) for
approximately six months beginning August 2014. I initially deposited 1000 euros. I was new to binary
trading and wanted to get my feet wet. After a number of small losses i decided to withdraw what i
had left. I recieved a phone call from a Bruce Willaims (his skype name, real name Kevin, i assumed
Kevin to be his middle name) from Interactive Option. He talked to me about being my account manager
and how he could help me make money. I trusted him and cancelled my withdrawal. He also talked to me
about withdrawing an income monthly from my account. He asked me to deposit a futher 1500 euros to
start the ball rolling. I did this and now had approximately 2500 euros in my account because he
added 500 euros bonus. Every time he asked me to deposit more funds he would ask for my credit card ccv.
I assumed he needed this.

As time went on we made some good trades and i asked to withdraw some of my funds as we
had agreed. Always excuses and he often told me that the money had allready left or it was leaving
as we were speaking, all were lies. I told him that i wanted to limit my risk and the next day he
placed six 3000 euro trades for short expiries (at this stage we had built up over 20k euros in my
account including bonus's), we won three and lost three. I had also paid for 12 risk free trades
insurance. He also suggested around this time that it would be very beneficial to place two long
term trades, so i took his advice and he placed two trades on Barclays(October expiry) and Silver
(December expiry) for approximately three month expiries expecting these would be covered by the
"Insurance" i had paid for. These trades were for 9,000 euros on each.

I then recieved my bank statements at the end of September 2014 and nothing added up. Bruce Williams
aka Kevin had taken 4000 euros extra from my credit card. I wrote to support many times and placed a
withdrawal request for the stolen money, i told Bruce Williams and i filed a credit card dispute
with my bank and i filled out an official Cysec complaint. I was then contacted by a senior account
manager from Interative Option called Tomas. He said he would get the 4000 euros back if i cancelled
my credit card dispute, i still had 18,000 euros in long term trades left to expire so i had no
choice but to stick with Interactive Option.

I trusted him and cancelled my dispute. At this stage i had approximately 9000 euros in my account
and in the weeks before my 4000 euros was returned he asked me if i wanted to place three trades on
oil for December 2014 expiry, he assured me that they would be covered by insurance so i put 9000
euros on oil. I then battled with them through endless skype conversations and threats regarding the
4000 euros owed to me. On 31st october my Barclays trades won 15,500 euros. A few weeks later i got
my 4000 euros back (note by giving back the 4000 euros they were admitting to wrongly taking it!)

Two days after i got the 4000 euros back Tomas phoned and emailed me and said he had some great
trades. He asked me for 2000 to 2500 euros and the return would be up to 7000 euros in a 48 hours. I
said yes and the next day he informed me that the trades were successful and the money was on its
way. That was approximately six weeks ago and i am still battling Interactive Option to get my
money.

My oil trades went down and also my silver trades went down in December 2014, i had been told
countless times by Tomas that all my trades were insured (i had paid for it!), i have it in email
and in skype and also by Interactive Option themselves as they record phone conversations. No
insurance money has been put back into my account as of 20/1/2015 and also the 7500 euros is still
pending in a 'web wallet'. I also attempted a 7500 euros withdrawal that Interactive Option
cancelled due to "insufficient funds". Tomas also contacted me after my last threat (letter to him
and support telling them they were criminals!) and he phoned and asked me to write a letter to
support explaining the situation and that he "Tomas" was not to blame, if i wrote this letter he
would approve this 7500 euros within 48 hours( i thought that perhaps it was the Interactive Option
bureacracy that was stopping me getting my money) so i wrote the letter and am still waiting after
20 days. I have invested approximately 20,000 euros of my money with this company.

This week i will be filing another complaint with Cysec and also placing the evidence on all my
sites including video uploaded to Youtube. I have so much evidence against this company that they
would be screwed in a court of law. They are now proudly displaying a Cysec Regulated company badge
on their main page

Update. Interactive Option and Tomas after many threats has finally put 60% (10,000 euros) of my
failed trades into my account but they put it back as bonus, i warned Tomas many times that i would
not accept it as bonus.

Tomas assured me on 23/1/2015 that again my 7500 euros would be in my account in 48 hours, i am
still waiting. Also "Kevin Bruce Williams" had the cheek last week to ask me to connect with him on
skype. I see "Bruce Williams" and "Kevin Bruce Williams" are both on Skype at the same time.
This is an ongoing dispute and yesterday 26/1/2015 Tomas phoned after i again threatened Interactive
Option, he said that it was not only his fault as he worked for a big company and it was not just
him that made the decisions, he again said the 7500 euros would be sent as he was seeing management
about it.

It may not be only his fault but ultimately he is the senior account manager and must take responsibility
for his actions in getting me to deposit more funds and also for informing me that the trades were successful
and that the money had been sent. From 13/11/2014 to 26/1/2015 Tomas has told me the money has been sent 15 times!!
As of today 27/1/2015 the withdrawal is still pending. I wrote a letter to a George Brown their support manager
explaining that this information going live today and if they wished they could respond to the thread at Forex Peace Army.

Another sad story with a binary broker that are %99.9 SCAM.

God helped you many times in being able to withdraw money from account and stop trading by winning trades that was for sure not the purpose of the binary account manager but his main goal was to loose you money, placing many trades was within the plan, but he predicted wrong and you won.

Couldn't your bank make a refund payback to your card due to fraud? Filing complaint to CySec is another option you had done.

Hi Ed_forex, because of the long term trades my money was tied up for months. I cannot believe the amount of lies and deceit from this company. I will placing a Cysec complaint tomorrow (the second one). It is beginning to appear to me though that Cysec is another toothless Tiger. But i will keep on trying. thanks for your comments

Believe Believe, all binaries are like that if not worse. Long term trades was within its plan to tie your account while scamming as much as can.

Though no big hopes with CySec, trying trying trying will not hurt.

Risk free trade insurance = either lies or marketing BS.

The best you can hope for with this sort of "insurance" is that your losses will be replaced by bonus money with terms designed to make successful withdrawal of the bonus incredibly unlikely.

Back