Interactive Option Scam !

Champion87

Recruit
Guys stay away from Interactive Option.

I was fooled into depositing €500 with them after being contacted by a Bruce Harper there who made all these great promises to me for depositing €500 into my account.Once I made the deposit I never heard anything more from him.
Any other so called "account manager" that has contacted me since,once I tell them I have submitted a withdrawal request they stop replying.

I am now waiting over 2 weeks for a withdrawal that I was told would be process withing the next working day.

I have lodged an official complaint against them with Cysec and started a Visa charge back.

Has anyone else had dealing with this scumbag broker ? or any ideas that I can use to force them to give my money back ?

All help greatly appreciated !

G
I have lodged an official complaint against them with Cysec and started a Visa charge back.

You are on the right course.

Binary options brokers are taking all the scam privilege from forex brokers:)

Most cases on FPA are becoming against them!!!

I wanted to invest and check out this brooker but it looks like there is no point. This is not the first thread here against them

My sources say that it's another Israeli company located in Tel-Aviv

Continue with the chargeback process even if they make you promise

Have you filled a court case through FPA?

My sources say that it's another Israeli company located in Tel-Aviv

Continue with the chargeback process even if they make you promise

Have you filled a court case through FPA?

Thanks for the reply guys ! I appreciate it.

No I haven't filled out a court case here yet,I wanted to see if anyone had any trick or ideas that I could try.

I must read up on how the court works though :)

Thanks for the reply guys ! I appreciate it.

No I haven't filled out a court case here yet,I wanted to see if anyone had any trick or ideas that I could try.

I must read up on how the court works though :)

Out of my experience I must tell you that time is a key factor here, do whatever you need to do now and don't wait for too long. Also when it comes to binary companies- they will do anything to not pay you.

I started trading with Interactive option, they do the same scenario with every victim
they never approve the withdrawal request, they use your money and trade on your account without your permission, till they make it only less than 5 dollars.

how can I open a case please ? I have all documents.

Back