Interactive Options - Tomas Senna Chief Trader

No we did not get all the funds it is only $4000 that is in the account at this time.
We had $9100 in the account.
Which was traded to to $20 000
Then Tomass Senna Guarantees $ 20 000 In our Bank Account if we pay an Additional $5000
Then Tomass Senna Trashes the trading Account down to $3000
And we never see the Guarantee money in our account.
To help us the absolute best software that interactive can provide is OPTIBOT - Ricardo Lambert is now my Account manager.
Optibot loses money I stop trading with it We Have $6000 in the account.
I do not take any trades from Ricardo Lambert - Trust is lost and home war is in full swing I can not trade like this.
Get calls from a number of people from interactive to sort the problem out - Interactive Needs MORE money every broker that phoned me from Interactive Options Just wants more money and then they will help.

We have $4000 left in the account.

I never agreed to the bonus money and never will Because of the way that this was done.

I have contacted the company Demanding a full Cysec investigation witch I have been asking for for a while now.

Larry.m From Interactive Options told me that the investigation was logged on the 12/ 2 /2016 and the result will be done in 10 working days. - Another delay Tactic I assume.

I have been made aware that if I traded with a proper company that provided the proper education, Stop Loss, Take profit, this situation would be completely different for us.

No The funds are reflecting in the trading account

No we did not get all the funds it is only $4000 that is in the account at this time.
We had $9100 in the account.
Which was traded to to $20 000
Then Tomass Senna Guarantees $ 20 000 In our Bank Account if we pay an Additional $5000
Then Tomass Senna Trashes the trading Account down to $3000
And we never see the Guarantee money in our account.
To help us the absolute best software that interactive can provide is OPTIBOT - Ricardo Lambert is now my Account manager.
Optibot loses money I stop trading with it We Have $6000 in the account.
I do not take any trades from Ricardo Lambert - Trust is lost and home war is in full swing I can not trade like this.
Get calls from a number of people from interactive to sort the problem out - Interactive Needs MORE money every broker that phoned me from Interactive Options Just wants more money and then they will help.

We have $4000 left in the account.

I never agreed to the bonus money and never will Because of the way that this was done.

I have contacted the company Demanding a full Cysec investigation witch I have been asking for for a while now.

Larry.m From Interactive Options told me that the investigation was logged on the 12/ 2 /2016 and the result will be done in 10 working days. - Another delay Tactic I assume.

I have been made aware that if I traded with a proper company that provided the proper education, Stop Loss, Take profit, this situation would be completely different for us.

I have been attempting to do this since it has happened but would seem that it is impossible to get true to Cyces as they are the brokers regulator. everybody has been staling playing for time. It would seem that larry.m from interactive options has told me yesterday that a case was opened and a full investigation with started on the 12/2/2016 apparently we have 10 working days to wait again for an answer. more staling.

Not just Cysec. You also need to complain to the Cyprus Financial Ombudsman.

HI Cyces has revoked Interactive Options Licence to trade and they will be coded for a month, Dose that been that all is lost or will we see our money again?

Back