Interactive Options - Tomas Senna Chief Trader

Steven Botha

Recruit
We started with Interactive Options in 5 december 2014 and have been scammed and lied to and ignored contacted by seven different people from interactive options all wanting more money to help us out of the mess. that Tomas Senna - created in the first place.

Tomas Senna helped me to get my account up to $20 000 - we sold a car used up pension money to get
$ 9 100 in to the account at interactive options. Tomas Senna help me trade and got us to $20 000 in the trading account, at which point he then told us he guarantees to deposit $20 000 in our account if we just put in another $5 000. special once off trading opportunity to help us out.

So we had $20 000 in the trading account and we would have $20 000 in our bank account but this did not happen.

We never received the $20 000 in our account and Tomas Senna just depleted our trading account to $3 000

Tomas senna as you will see was telling me What to trade How much to trade and What direction But he was not willing to give me Any EDUCATION Just Follow My Instructions

we contacted the company and the fight has been on going ever since I still have $ 4 000 what they call bonus money in the account.

But No body will admit to the original scam nobody wishes to deal with it and to help they just what more money.

I have a Skype file of all the trades that Tomas Senna sent thru It is attached

Please I need help.

Attachments

• Interactive Options - Tomass Senna.pdf
    70.2 KB · Views: 12
Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send email to every possible address).

2nd - Go to their website and invite them to here via Live Chat.

If only you had brought this to the FPA sooner. You're past the deadline for Traders Court cases.

Pharaoh This is still on going I have $ 4000 Bonus money in the account and every time i contact them they just say they what more money.

Please wait for a site operator to respond.

You are now chatting with 'amy.e'

amy.e: Welcome to InteractiveOption, how may I assist you?

Hermine Cornelia Millar: Hello Amy.e

Hermine Cornelia Millar: please could you pass this on to the relevant people

amy.e: Hello Hermine! How are you doing today?

Hermine Cornelia Millar:https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/comm...s-tomas-senna-chief-trader.44011/#post-231620

Hermine Cornelia Millar: I Would like to invite the relevant people to join in on this discussion

Hermine Cornelia Millar: Thank you

amy.e: Hermine, could you please specify and provide me with more details of the issue you faced?

Hermine Cornelia Millar: It is all on the thread that I have created at forexpeacearmy

Hermine Cornelia Millar: I have been trying to sort this scam out for a year now

Hermine Cornelia Millar: What more details do you wish to have as you have it all My Money and all.

Hermine Cornelia Millar: information was provided to you ask Ann Hoffman

amy.e: Hermine, could you please send us an email to support@interactiveoption.com ? We will forward your inquiry to the relevant department.

Hermine Cornelia Millar: I have spoken to support on many occasions and they are completely aware of this.

Typical scammer tactics. Department A tells you to contact Department B. Department B either ignores you or send you somewhere else. Eventually, you end up back at Department A.

This is Exactly what has happened. I have all the information on all the trades that were commanded by Tomas Senna, Skype file and Trade File it will not be difficult to match trades and commands from Tomas Senna at all.

as I do have money in the account at this time I do not see why I am past the court date as this is still on going.

Dealing with the rude people over there is just a huge problem.

this scam is still on going.

As of Today it would seam that Interactive Options Has taken out the so called bonus money as well from the account as well. So now there is no funds available.

Back