Interactive Options

Kevvie

Recruit
I like so many others got conned by the Insured Profits marketing pitch and as directed signed up with a registered broker to commence trading. Out of the available online brokers i selected Interactive Options as their website looked the most credible and set up an account. I transferred US$500 into my new account and commenced trading through the Insured Profits platform.
After i placed 19 trades i did some further research and saw Insured Profits to be a scamming site that did not fulfill its promise of insured trading but wasn't any different to any other binary trading site. Luckily for me my first batch of trades returned my initial investment and I wanted to pull my money out of my Interactive Option account and forget the whole experience.
This is where the dilemma has been. Trying to withdraw funds from my Interactive Option account has been a nightmare at best. Ive complied with their requests to verify my identity, verify my account details and received confirmation to suggest my account has been verified. I have submitted multiple requests to withdraw funds since and i don't get any response either verbal or written. I have tried calling them on several occasions, no luck.
I have sent their compliance department several emails pleading my case but once again, no communication.
Im not sure if i will ever get my money out of these brokers which is shame considering the ease of which they accepted my money in the first place.
Any help to recoup my money would be greatly appreciated. $500 is a lot of money for me and would hurt it it couldn't be returned.
Thank you.

Well they are regulated with Cysec (Cyprus investment company authorized and regulated by CySEC with licence number 225/14). Now go to their live chat and ask to answer properly on your problem, if they failed then tell them that you are going to make complaint against them to Cysec and also put reviews at FPA review page and all other review page. Let us know what they replied and after that I`ll give you next step to do.

Hello to all, i agree with Salim. Kevvie i also have an ongoing dispute with interactive options for credit card fraud and account mismanagement by my account manager who is also now uncontactable. I have filed a complaint with Cysec and have cancelled my credit card and also done five credit card chargebacks. Support will not answer and nor will compliance (except when they sent me an email verifying my documents). I believed that being a registered Cysec cif that interactive options is supposed to have a dedicated complaints office and that they were meant by cysec regulations to have contacted you back within three days of your complaint. The phone calls i used to get from my account manager were from an london number which led me to believe that they had a London office, but i know believe they were using a 'virtual office' to appear to come from London but was actually in Cyprus. Not sure of the legality of any of this. But make sure you keep all the evidence you have and take screenshots and keep sending emails to their support and compliance adresse's. Cysec will want this information. I have a thread in this forum on interactive fraud credit card scam. This has been going on for about a month for me so far. Good luck!

Hello Kevvie

Try sending the broker an invite to this thread, to discuss your problems in the hope of resolving your issues.

Tel: +44 2070482055
Fax: +357-25030329
Email: info@interactiveoption.com
Compliance: compliance@interactiveoption.com

Another good tip would be to add your trading account number in your next reply (message) so any employee from the brokerage firm might spot it and investigate without actually joining the discussion. ;)

Good luck
Liz

Dear Kevvie,

My name is Jerome and I work for the online support of Interactive Option. Please send me your customer Id so I can check the issue with your withdrawal request.

Thanks
Jerome

Dear Kevvie,

My name is Jerome and I work for the online support of Interactive Option. Please send me your customer Id so I can check the issue with your withdrawal request.

Thanks
Jerome

I signed up for Binary Boom automated trading software through which I was prompted to open an account with Interactive Trading. I deposited only $250 to test it out. Never again - they are a Scam and so is the Binary Boom software. The operate together to scam money out of people. They invite you in to put in the minimum amount and then you get the phone calls asking you to outlay more money, which of-course I have no intention of doing. I tried using the Binary Boom software and got mostly losing trades. I stopped trading when I had just over $100 left. I left the account alone for a while and came back to it later and 'GUESS WHAT!! Zero balance. Where has my money gone? Funny, but I suspected what was about to happen. I sent an email to Interactive Options asking where my money had gone and the short reply said that it had been traded away and they referred me back to Binary Boom, who of-course will refer me back to Interactive Options. That's my next prediction. I will come back to let you know later. They also told me to refer to a report showing all the trades that took place. Of-course I know this will be FAKE as I know exactly how much money there was in the ac when I last traded. How do these people sleep at night!! They are simply thieves and scammers. Unfortunately, being registered with CYSEC does not guarantee your are dealing with a credible trading platform. Stay away from Interactive Options. I will report them to CySEC for what it's worth.

I signed up for Binary Boom automated trading software through which I was prompted to open an account with Interactive Trading. I deposited only $250 to test it out. Never again - they are a Scam and so is the Binary Boom software. The operate together to scam money out of people. They invite you in to put in the minimum amount and then you get the phone calls asking you to outlay more money, which of-course I have no intention of doing. I tried using the Binary Boom software and got mostly losing trades. I stopped trading when I had just over $100 left. I left the account alone for a while and came back to it later and 'GUESS WHAT!! Zero balance. Where has my money gone? Funny, but I suspected what was about to happen. I sent an email to Interactive Options asking where my money had gone and the short reply said that it had been traded away and they referred me back to Binary Boom, who of-course will refer me back to Interactive Options. That's my next prediction. I will come back to let you know later. They also told me to refer to a report showing all the trades that took place. Of-course I know this will be FAKE as I know exactly how much money there was in the ac when I last traded. How do these people sleep at night!! They are simply thieves and scammers. Unfortunately, being registered with CYSEC does not guarantee your are dealing with a credible trading platform. Stay away from Interactive Options. I will report them to CySEC for what it's worth.
Well after reporting Interactive Options to Cysec, I received an email from CySEC advising that they have "imposed an administrative fine to the particular CIF for non- compliance with relevant legislations". However after some correspondence with Interactive options and them returning the funds that disappeared back into my Interactive Options ac and promising to return the funds back to me, I am now back at the start and the funds have mysteriously disappeared from my ac again. It's is just comical, they can't possibly be that incompetent. They said I had to fully verify my ac to comply with regulations and then they would return my money without delay. Once the ac was verified they confirmed the verification but I did not hear anything about my money. When I sent them an email asking why they are now staying quiet about the money, I got a reply saying I had no funds in my ac yet again.. The email was sent by Yana Vatrushchak from Support who said that if I had any questions about this to contact the Compliance Dept, yet the email signature at the bottom was shown as Yana Vatrushchak from the Compliance Dept. So the same person sent me an email from Support telling me to contact herself in Compliance if I had any queries. What?? She is also the same person I had been communicating with all along sending her everything she needed to get my refund processed. Madness!!! When she received everything she said there were insufficient funds, which up to this point were in my ac and fully acknowledged by her and they even called me prior to this to say they fully intend on returning my funds as soon as I validate my ac. This has to be deliberate game playing on the pretence that they are trying to the right thing. I am sending another report to Cysec, although I do wonder about their own regulatory powers.

Inform Cysec and also file a complaint with the Cyprus Financial Ombudsman.

Back