Interactiveoption.com trades without my consent

Zelkov60

Private
I have anaccount at interactiveoption.

After a couple of months not logging in due to a dispute about things that happened with this broker. I wanted to login to change my password as a security precaution. But I could not login. Somehow my password in my password database was not accepted.

I needed to get a new password through the “I forgot my password” function.

As I logged in I was shocked. My balance was almost nothing. They basically decided to change my password and login to my account and trade as if I have been trading. The result of their trading session is a disaster.

I changed my password to something else again. But they can change it again and do the
same but they already have stolen a huge amount of money from my account. I hope theywon't do it again with the small amount that's left.

Normally I would receive an email with the result of a trade if it’s “in the money” or “out of the money”.

Never got a mail for these trades. So this is definitely an inside job.

It is not possible that someone had access to my email or my password. I have not signed up with other services or whatever.

Before I got to this point they denied me to withdraw my balance or a part of my balance. And forced me into making more trades with the result of a massive loss of 17000 EUR. Plus another 26000 EUR that I was supposed to receive in January. But went missing. The account manager he got "fired". But he is probably still working there with another pseudonym.

I can provide proof. But I am currently waiting on their response as I have not received
anything on their behalf.

The only phone call I got was "Your account is not good, I can’t help you bla bla bla bla..." just like all the other account managers have helped me getting in this situation.

I called them the two weeks ago. And the support staff said "I don't have time for this and
hung up".

They do everything to steal the money from you.

Don't make the same mistake I did. Don't open an account with interactiveoption! They will tell you "Your account is just like your bank account" But as you see, it’s not true!

Interactiveoption makes it's employee's log in to clients’ accounts and trade without the accountholders consent resulting in the loss of huge amounts of money. And after a while they will call you and pretend like nothing has happened.

I have given them 7 days to respond. Let's wait and see what happens.

Amazing how many of those super-experienced, highly-profitable account managers get "fired" after losing a pile of client money.

How and when did you make your deposits?

Indeed Pharaoh, the head of the trading-desk who had 70+ employees to monitor (according to himself) and the employee that had denied my withdrawal and forced me into a "deal" were suddenly fired. And all of the sudden a new account manager pops out offering his "help".

The 26000 that Interactiveoption had sent to my bank account (according to the account manager that was fired in may) in January is still not in my bank account. It is vaporized. Gone. Actually they NEVER sent the money. But they made me deposit money so that they could SEND the money. And I would receive the money in a few days. It was all a LIE.

And now Interactiveoption is vaporizing my account-balance by TRADING for me WITHOUT MY KNOWLEDGE by changing my password and logging into my account.

Before you ask: I have not installed any software or whatsoever. Or connected my account with anykind of online trading robot or tool or whatsoever.

Anyway I gave the CEO mr. Teman 7 days to respond to the email. Again no response. All I get is a phonecall from someone who asks me what I am planning to do with my account. I told him that I mailed them several times but I got no response. It's weird that they are calling after that email. But otherwise no official response on the email. It all looks like stall a technique. Just letting me think that they are going to help me and a few months later after Interactiveoption's "investigation".
They will tell me: "I'm sorry we can't help you."

In my case I was forced by the Interactiveoption employee to accept the cancellation of a withdrawal of 4000 EUR. Because of a bonus which I have never requested. Someone just put the bonus on my account. The employee told me that there was no OTHER WAY possible than CANCELING my withdrawal. She told me she was going to cancel it BUT return to me with an offer in 30 minutes or 1 hour. I received phone call and a email with an offer. The offer was: I needed to trade for another $23000 dollar. Of which $10000 was risk free. And a new account-manager would help me by giving good signals. Result EUR 11000 loss. I wanted the money back because it was risk free.

But then they told me it was a bonus. So I would need to RISK the RISK FREE GUARANTEED amount of $10000 25 or 40 times more.

And thats the actual truth behind their RISK FREE trades. But they FORGOT to tell me that RISK FREE = You loose your 10000 EUR. You Get 10000$ back but Need to risk that amount 25 to 40 times. And if you have any balance left in the meantime you can have whats left.

So if Interactiveoption tells you, you get RISK FREE trades you better know that it is NOT RISK FREE. I bet they ain't the only BROKER who goes down this road. But the truth is that this is nothing more than deceiving. And it is actually theft because someone is made to believe that there is this guarantee that they can get their money back. But actually it is used to make people loose their money with the help of the very professional account managers of Interactiveoption who give you very "professional" signals! But still make you loose.

Like if it is a joke after the massive loss an Accountmanager from Interactiveoption's VIP department called me and offered me to become a VIP member but I would need to deposit 10000 EUR so that my balance becomes 25000 at least. I told them why do I get this offer NOW and not when my balance was EUR 25000/26000? Answer: "They monitor accounts real carefully and only help people with a certain win percentage..." bla..bla..bla.

Interactiveoption is a broker who uses scam techniques to make sure the client will NOT be able to withdraw their money. They intentionally neglect the rules and regulations for their own benefit.

It's better to make them explain all this to the judge. I don't want to wait on Interactiveoption's own "investigations" again.

Don't make the mistake I have made. Don't trust Interactiveoption. I trusted them, I accepted their "help".
My situation is the result of the "help" of the very "professional" account managers and their other employees.

That's how Interactiveoption operates.

Last week I received a phone call of a senior account manager with a offer. I kindly declined his offer and told him about the issues I had with Interactiveoption.

He told me to send him an email and that he would try to help me.
Today I sent him the email and he replied back that in my account it seemed that they were working on my case. I also sent the email to the compliance and complaint department.
The compliance department issued me a ticket.

So I need to wait on a response from them.

In short:
  • first and second day of trading with the help of their account manager: I LOST EUR 5000
  • after this loss (50% of investment) my very 'professional' account manager went missing
  • Months later I get a new account manager who is going to 'help' me
  • i have been forced to deposit money to be able to withdraw money
  • never received a single payment on my bankaccount (Acc.mngr. promised that i would receive the withdrawal in two to three days this was in January 2015)
  • Forced to cancel withdrawal requests
  • Risk Free trades (with turnover requirement (but you'll hear this ONLY after your loss))
  • Changing turnover amounts for bonus (I never wanted a bonus always declined bonuses when asked)
  • Second account manager was fired. (probably still working there with a other name)
  • Support employee that forced me to trade further with (10K RISK FREE trades) got FIRED
  • New account managers were going to help me with the $23000 turnover I needed to make, to be able to withdraw my balance. Result = 17000 EUR LOSS
  • Not to forget: after losing 11000 EUR I got a phone-call of a Account Manager from the VIP department. He offered me to become a VIP customer by DEPOSITING 10000 EUR. For months I had more than enough balance to become VIP but somehow after losing 11000 they seem to be interested in making me a VIP
  • I told the VIP account manager what happened he said he was going to help me Result: Loss approx. 6000 EUR
  • I mailed their support, compliance + complaint dept. No response.
  • Last traded in June. But In September someone started trading without my knowledge. Again a massive loss
  • Emailed the CEO, no response
--update--
  • NOW I have sent another email to the account manager that called me, the compliance and complaint department.
    In this email I have invited them to join the discussion by sending a link to this thread so that they can respond.
    Accountmanager responded to my mail + compliance dept. responded to my email that a ticket was created and that they were going to respond to my email.

I hope they will improve their services towards the customers. They should act in conformity with the best interests of their customers instead of themselves. Not manipulating customers into making more trades to ensure that the customer will lose their money and the company/account manager will benefit from this loss. Or logging into accounts of customers and trading without their knowledge and without any sort of permission.

Max Bloom (Head of Recovery dept.) called me and asked me what was wrong with my account.

I told him that they stole 8K by trading without my consent. Another 26K was not sent to me and another 17K by not allowing me to withdraw anything and promising 10K Risk Free trades.

He told me that they needed to investigate everything. But according to him my computer was hacked. I told him it's weird because there are customers who complain about the same issue.
He said well it is not possible for a account manager to change your password in order to login to your account and to trade. My computer must have been hacked. But they would investigate and he would contact me in 48hours.

And look what happened:
binaryoptionswatchdog.com/interactive-option-scam
binaryoptionschannel.com/class-action-lawsuit-against-interactive-option

Send all evidence to Binaryoptionswatchdog & Binaryoptionschannel.

Get a lawyer and make Rudy Jermoune and William Davila pay for their criminal behavior.
And send your evidence to the websites above so that you can JOIN the Class Action Lawsuit.

If you don't do anything these criminals will enjoy spending YOUR money, the money you WORKED for.

Last edited by a moderator:
That's funny. If you lost your password, isn't the "account manager" is the first person you should call to get it reset?

Why does a broker claiming to have "expert traders" managing accounts need a "recovery department"?

Expert traders who promise their clients big amounts of money but send signals over skype and make them loose huge amounts of money. Yes I am a victim of the interactiveoption scam too. If you have audio recordings than I would advise you to take them to court. I started with $250 but they immediately call me to promote their other accounts and the 'help' of their Super professional expert master scammers of financial advisers while they are not allowed to give any sort of advice.

The people working for Interactiveoption are scam artists they have no moral.
The Interactiveoption CEO's Rudy Jermoune & William Davila are Master Scammers and Criminals!

Their main goal is: Making a customer deposit and never let them withdraw and make losing trades for the customer and act like nothing happened by promoting to become a VIP!

Same happened here.
I wish I had recorded my convos with these Interactiveoption.com scammers. But I have my email and skype conversations. I'm going to give it a shot and hope they will get their act together and payout my balance before it got wiped.

Today I received a phonecall from InteractiveOption's support department.
I will keep you guys informed.

Two things. 1. Don't put in any more money no matter what they say. 2. Don't accept any bonus money.

Back