Interactiveoption credit card scam

Stormbruce

Private, 1st Class
I joined Interactiveoption on 28/8/2014 my username there is bruce.kilgour@bigpond.com. I joined mainly because it was Cysec regulated and because i had read good reviews on a binary trading robot called optionbot.
I had limited success and decided to withdraw what i had left. i was then contacted by interactiveoption to deposit a little more and he would help me and manage my account. I deposited a further 1500 euros on the 4/9/2014. Foolishly i accepted a bonus from the smooth talking Kevin (whose skype name is Bruce Williams) i assumed Kevin must be his middle name. I talked mainly with him by phone and also on skype. I have attached all my skype conversations with him here and it will tell the full story, i have included screenshots and also the many transactions that were placed. The problem was after i got my bank statement for September i had time to go through it and analyze what was going on. Everytime i would talk to him he would want my credit card cvv code "as they are not allowed to keep this information". I fell for this because for one i trusted him and another was that he was setting it up so i could get a monthly withdraw to my credit card, so he talked me into putting more money in my account. I told him i wanted to limit my risk and the following day he placed six 45 minute trades on three assets at 3000 euros each. We lost three of these. But the main point is that nearly everytime he asked me to deposit he always took more than was agreed by phone. Yes i was a fool and don't worry no one can be harder on me than me myself. i am a working man and was only ever expecting to be able to make a little extra to get by. I have just instigated proceedings with my bank and i have also filed a Cysec complaint against PEGASE CAPITAL LIMITED.
As you will see in attached document i am down over 17,000 euros (about $25,000 aud). You would have thought at my age and the many times i have been scammed that i would have learned my lesson. Please see attached and it explains all in detail with full skype conversations and screenshots, i welcome your comments (not the rude ones though)

Attachments

• interactiveoption fraud.docx
    2.5 MB · Views: 8
wow.i just looked at all the conversations.first of all there is no way that your total bank should be exposed by the percentages that we are talking here.maximum 3-5% is acceptable.and yet again it seems that a CYSEC regulated company can think that they can ride roughshod and deliberately DEFRAUD their customers with no comeback whatsoever.its sickening.until CYSEC itself is called into account for issuing these licenses,then any scam company can basically do what the hell it likes with no comebacks.i urge FPA to look into this officially.

surely at some point the legitimacy of CYSEC itself needs to be called into question.

wow.i just looked at all the conversations.first of all there is no way that your total bank should be exposed by the percentages that we are talking here.maximum 3-5% is acceptable.and yet again it seems that a CYSEC regulated company can think that they can ride roughshod and deliberately DEFRAUD their customers with no comeback whatsoever.its sickening.until CYSEC itself is called into account for issuing these licenses,then any scam company can basically do what the hell it likes with no comebacks.i urge FPA to look into this officially.

Thanks 1wildhorse i appreciate your comments and i actually just recieved confirmation from Cysec that they have recieved my complaint and will be contacting me for further evidence. I was so foolish to accept bonus's, i normally never would.

Thanks 1wildhorse i appreciate your comments and i actually just recieved confirmation from Cysec that they have recieved my complaint and will be contacting me for further evidence. I was so foolish to accept bonus's, i normally never would.
mate i dont think thats the point.if you look at my own thread,you will see the mounting evidence against another CYSEC regulated company.unless and until this regulatory body is called to account for its license issuing procedure,then you can expect widespread and rampant FRAUD to occur.obviously i have no idea how to make this happen,im just hoping that FPA have a few answers here,so that we can ensure that NO site is issued a license in the future without a full and complete vetting process.it may be that we have to call into question CYSEC as a body and proceed through lawyers from that country in order to see justice done.unless they actually start growing a pair of balls.....

in all honesty im totally new to FOREX.how on earth could things have become so bad that these companies are even allowed to operate,especially under a REGULATORY BODY?bruce has obviously been ripped off for tens of thousands,banc de binary(they have until tomorrow to resolve,but lets face it under the current regime they are probably laughing)have basically scammed me personally for $5400.and how come NOONE EVER CHALLENGED THIS BEFORE LEGALLY?

it is not forex broker, it's binary option. learn how to trade first before depositing for a scam then whining that the broker promised you or stole the money

it is not forex broker, it's binary option. learn how to trade first before depositing for a scam then whining that the broker promised you or stole the money

if you were to look on their site they do offer forex. And i really dont need you calling me a whiner by asking for advice.

Back