InteractiveOption dont pay!

Jeffersonqsilva

Recruit
I made a withdrawal request on Intercative Option in 24/09/2015 in the moment its being passed 23 business days, is an absurd, every day i make contact with the support and always the same answers, " It will be done shortly" I dont know how to solve this question, the support work, but i think that they really dont care!

Hi

I have a similar issue. I made the withdrawal on Sep 30 and i get the same replies. On friday the person on live chat became rude when i asked to speak to someone from the finance department as i need answers.... i got a reply..."you will get the same answer from them too" and the live chat was terminated. I have absolutely no idea whom to contact. I tried the account manager...compliance department...support team. But no one replies to the email. It is a shame that a regulated broker is showing such unprofessional-ism. This deeply questions the cedibility of the Cysec licence! how on earth brokers like these even get the licence and arent they periodically monitored?

Hi

I have a similar issue. I made the withdrawal on Sep 30 and i get the same replies. On friday the person on live chat became rude when i asked to speak to someone from the finance department as i need answers.... i got a reply..."you will get the same answer from them too" and the live chat was terminated. I have absolutely no idea whom to contact. I tried the account manager...compliance department...support team. But no one replies to the email. It is a shame that a regulated broker is showing such unprofessional-ism. This deeply questions the cedibility of the Cysec licence! how on earth brokers like these even get the licence and arent they periodically monitored?
Every day ive been in contact with the support and always the same answers

I have an update. I reprimanded them on live chat and told them i and a group of people are going to lodge a case against interactive option. An hour later today i got an email that my withdrawal has been processed. I will update when i actually receive the money.

I have an update. I reprimanded them on live chat and told them i and a group of people are going to lodge a case against interactive option. An hour later today i got an email that my withdrawal has been processed. I will update when i actually receive the money.
They ask me about mmy skrill account, but i made the deposit via Neteller, and they dont want pay for Neteller, but ok, ia create a Skrill account, lets see what is going to happen

It's ridiculous when a broker cannot pay via the deposit method, at least they must return the fund via Neteller and the profit could be to Skrill.

Back