InteractiveOption Placed trade without my knowledge

stuart hill

Recruit
Hi All, new here, so I hope this is in the correct place.
Any advice would be great.
250 euros min deposit, was traded for me. They told me that I had signed up for an Autobot account in there reply.
I think in my email (below) I was clear before depositing any money. 1st email
When I asked about the "unknown trade" placed 2nd email
(PROBLEM) I asked if i can use the "sell early" button and lost the lot. (the closing trade would have lost anyway)
No advice was given telling me to wait what i would loose etc 3rd email
Tried to resolve on phone . they called me..
However I kept/keep getting told that the "trading platform" that I am synced into with the brokers , placed the trade "not us" they said. And we disconnect your robot account for future and we can chat about more investments with our team..
LOST.
Wed, Oct 21, 2015 at 6:20 AM, David Klein <> wrote:
sure totally understand and agree with you .
you the only one who has accesses to your account !!
no bonus etc .
i do understand you .

On Tue, Oct 20, 2015 at 4:22 PM, livinda blues @gmail.com> wrote:
Dear David,
Whilst I wait for my funds, following on ,, I just want to clarify in writing so that we understand.

I Do NOT give permission to extract funds from my visa card and trade. My account is to be kept at 0 balance,,, until I make my own deposit.

No one is to trade for me, on my behalf.

I do not want any "insured accounts, bonuses, guarantees etc..

i will send this to the support dep

On Wed, Oct 28, 2015 at 12:50 PM, Stu cruise <@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi David,
Why is this showing in my account.?
Win or loose I did not make this choice, after confirming you would not trade for me in writing.
please advise how to get my coin back so I can start Forex trading in beginning of November.
regards
Stuart

______________________________________________________________________-
3/
On Wed, Oct 28, 2015 at 1:17 PM, David Klein @interactiveoption.com> wrote:
yes can sell the position before it ends.

On Wed, Oct 28, 2015 at 2:14 PM, Stu cruise <@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi David,
I just called. sorry i missed you
Was a misunderstanding ," the autorobot," i did not see that in the emails that i had signed up for a robot account etc. my bad..
As i want to use you guys in the near future, can i sell the position back to you ..
"Sell Position
Cut your losses or secure your profits early by selling back the option at the platform?s given price"

how does that work. will i recoup some money to trade in future with you guys.
thnx
Stu

Go to your credit card company's issuing bank. Ask to speak to someone in the fraud department. Show them those emails. Explain that unauthorized trades were placed for you.

Any progress yet?
All info/emails sent to my bank manager.
Printed and posted to the visa fraud department. ( in Spain).
She (manager), however, was not very optimistic. Advised me that as the act was done after the "actual " visa operation had been approved by me, and the mal doing was done post transfer....mmmmm.
Her 1st case of this kind I could see.

I wanted needed info and advice on how to resolve my little investment.. So far am grateful with the feedback. Thnx.. Not keen however, on spending my days here ping ponging replies if the broker shows up.

Back