interactiveoption stole my balance by doing trade themself

lokesh kumar

Recruit
I have deposit 350 usd on 21/5/15 on account number =1139934 i have just login my account and i saw that my account is empty there is no balance remaining in my account they have traded on my account i have not login from while i have contacted them but i did not get good responses they are not interested to solve the issue they are still doing trading on my account there is open trade in attachment and all proof

Attachments

• interactive 1.png
    interactive 1.png
    130 KB · Views: 0
  • interactive 2.png
    interactive 2.png
    136.3 KB · Views: 0
  • i nteractive3.png
    i nteractive3.png
    130.4 KB · Views: 0
if im not mistaken this is the second thread of complaints i came across to today, do send them emails of this thread and invite them to join

i have send an email to join the discussion i got the reply from interactive

Dear Mr. Kumar,

Thank you for contacting us.

We severely disapprove of any action without the explicit permission of the client.
Please allow us the time to investigate further.
We will notify you as soon as possible.

If you will have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Best regards,
--
Harry Wilson
Customer service agent

Customer Service agent,
Interactive Option,
Tel. +44 2070482055

Invite Harry to come and present his investigative findings in this thread sometime very soon.

Keep all the evidence asap and share more details here, that's very important to fight and provide lessons for all of us.

hiii,,

am getting problem regarding registering case against interactiveoption i have already submit review but shows an error below

Please correct the following errors:
  1. Please submit review and enter the Name and Date MM/DD/YY as requested in #4

hii,

i have send many request to interactiveoption many times but they always have same answer "we are investigating we will reply you soon" they are doing same from 20 days always delaying they process they do not want to give the money they are SCAM fraud broker

i request you to FPA to involve in this case

Back