Interactiveoptions.com took my 12627$

shemeemsharaf

Private
Dear All,

I started binary trading with interactiveoption.com in March 2014. Mr. Mourad Saleh called from interactive and gave me guidance and he introduced himself as my account manager.

Later he he offer me forex trading account with fxntrade.com a subsidiary of interactiveoption (According to him). So I deposited 2000$ to to interactiveoption and they transferred to fxntrade, as both are connected.

Later in the beginning of April I requested a withdrawal of 1000$ from Mr. Mourad over phone and skype (He already add me in skype and give support over there) and he processed it, I received $955 in my card on 8th of April. Then he promised me that he will give the difference as bonus to my account.

Later on 10th of April when I was low in balance, I deposited 1000$ and he gave me 550 as bonus (50% of deposit and the difference in withdrawals)
So I have 2000 Balance and 1550 Bonus. From there on I made a profit of 10627$.

I started to withdraw some from my account, they denied that ,I have bonus so I have to trade 108.5 lots to withdraw (including bonus). Later I completed the lots and started to request withdrawal, over phone , email and skype many times, But I did't get any reply.

on 19th of May I received a skype messages from Mr.Mourad that he sent 12627$ to my Bank account (Noor Bank , Dubai) already. But when I request for any reference number, then he did't reply. I did't get this amount to my account. You can find in the attached statement as 'Back to Zero'

Whenever I call their Number I'm getting reply that, I have to contact my trader who is Mr. Mourad, and he is not in his seat. They will take my number and tell me that Mourad will call me back, But I did't receive any call from him yet. After a lot of email requests, Somebody call me from interactiveoption and said that they are ready to return my deposit only, but I denied that, as I have to get back my hard earned profit also. From there on, I did't receive any replies to my emails and calls.

I already made a complaint in Cysec about this..

So kindly avoid trading with interactiveoptions.com.

Send a message to every address you can find for Interactive Option and fxntrade. Ask them to please join this discussion thread and explain how you can get your money.

From your profile its seems that you already faced problem with XM before then why you haven't research this time for good broker ?

Now come to solution, Call them again on this number +44-20373-42479 and tell them that you are not getting response from Mr, Mourad and share his skype id with them too.

Bring out whatever you can. I think accept their offer of getting your deposit $2000, not bad to take back what you spent, for now, but without signing any agreement that you need no money from them etc
By time this thread advance, possibly they explain their opinion here, and CySec act you may get the rest amount later.
Not sure what CySec opinion maybe about bonuses and if brokers can oblige clients to trade lots before withdrawing.

Briefly, Solution can be:

1-Withdraw deposit $2000 2- Wait for CySec judgment 3- Trade your profits until the lots meet.

From your profile its seems that you already faced problem with XM before then why you haven't research this time for good broker ?

Now come to solution, Call them again on this number +44-20373-42479 and tell them that you are not getting response from Mr, Mourad and share his skype id with them too.

This happened before joining xm..

This is the only broker I made profit. I lost more that 100k forex with others

Oh really? and where is that profit now? in your bank account? or you have spent it and bought a fancy new car?

A real profit is the one you can withdraw and use, at least when you really lose you have no hopes and dreams.

Oh really? and where is that profit now? in your bank account? or you have spent it and bought a fancy new car?

A real profit is the one you can withdraw and use, at least when you really lose you have no hopes and dreams.

I'm not here to make jokes

This is the only broker I made profit. I lost more that 100k forex with others

If this is your mentality then must Congratulate you:confused:

It's because you had learn from your past mistakes with others that lead you traded well with this broker.

No broker makes from you a Winner but yourself. Put this in your mind forever.

Back