Interbank Fx Scam

arturofield

Recruit
a user of Interbankfx put Stop Loss in 1,4740 , this broker they manipulate the price
stop20hunt.gif

I saw that, too. What is interesting, there was such spike on NZD/USD too. I had limit a sell in the middle of that spike and my sell limit did not get filled... I wonder if SL would be executed; I did not have any trades at that moment so cannot say...

a user of Interbankfx put Stop Loss in 1,4740 , this broker they manipulate the price
stop20hunt.gif
How is that price manipulation though if you look on e-signal which isn't manipulated the same price move happened.
I believe IBFX do manipulate there data to make EA's and Indicators work different (lose) but there really no way to manipulate the price only how the price looks in the past bar opens and closes lows and highs etc.
You'll see it at times saying history center sync bars imported etc now thats ok thats normally updating data ok.
But when it imports 1 or 3 bars out of the blue for nothing then you know something is up.Because they have altered those bars in the past to give an indicator or EA a different view of the current.

Stop hunt

A 40-pip move on a 30-min candle is hardly considered stop hunting in this case. But I have no doubt forex brokers do stop hunt all the time. Personal experience with FXCM.

Interesting.... my IBFX live account data from that time frame seems to lack this spike.

Trader.....

A 40-pip move on a 30-min candle is hardly considered stop hunting in this case. But I have no doubt forex brokers do stop hunt all the time. Personal experience with FXCM.

..... ah, but a 40 point move UP - capture the STOP - and return to
normal prices - ALL WITHIN SECONDS....

Who cares if it is 10, 20, 30 or 240 minute bar ?????

OZ in "I see the Big Picture' Land ! :p

No spike even on the M30

OzWizard, I see your point.

My IBFX charts does not show a spike on 11 Dec 5-5:30 EST. Even the M1 chart show a bar-by-bar rise, then bar to bar fall; no "spike within seconds".

Hello all this has me a little concerned because i have a live ibfx account. So today i went back and the spike is there with the high of 1.4742 on the 1 hour time frame and down to the 5 minute. The weird thing is when you drop down to the 1 minute there is no spike what so ever at that time it's like it didnt even happen. The high on the 1 minute chart at about 5:00 pm est is 1.4709 thats it and then it gradually goes to 1.1417 but that takes a full hour. So my question is where the hell is the spike on the 1 minute chart?!!!!

HEY 'Festus'....

Hello all this has me a little concerned because i have a live ibfx account. So today i went back and the spike is there with the high of 1.4742 on the 1 hour time frame and down to the 5 minute. The weird thing is when you drop down to the 1 minute there is no spike what so ever at that time it's like it didnt even happen. The high on the 1 minute chart at about 5:00 pm est is 1.4709 thats it and then it gradually goes to 1.1417 but that takes a full hour. So my question is where the hell is the spike on the 1 minute chart?!!!!

... get the HELL out of Dodge - NOW!!!!

Sincerely, Marshall Matt Dillion!!

Guys

Don't use people like IBFX.......you can get the same or better terms from genuine brokers, and even if you can't what's a pip extra in the spread if you know it's genuine?

DBFX/GFT/Hotspot/CMS/CMC/ACM/MG/Saxo

If you use a retail broker outside of the above then you'll get burned at some point.

Back