• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss Interbankfx.com

General discussions of a financial company
InterbankFX

This is what happen to me today with interbankFx broker at 4:15am. My balance account weren't showing it and the history on the platform weren't showing it either. I has a open position I were stop out and then I was on the chat for while it explain what is going on about my account balance not showing it on the platform. Then the chat got freeze out and the platform too because I checked it. I closed the chat and the platform then my balance were showing 0.00 balance when I open the platform again. That's tell me something going on with this broker. Later I got my balance back but I lost my postion that I has on eur/usd over night. they said I were stop out. I saw they were honest broker. Right now I am losing alot of money with this broker. Now, I know why I losing all my money with this broker firm. think about it for minute image if you have alot of money with this firm everything going there is something wrong with that. if you got a account with interbankFx take your money out now or you going to lost everything the way I did. I going to put this message to many forum I can. I am very mad right now. Please, spread the word out

Very questionable results with IBFX

It is unimaginable that anyone should lose their money 98% of the time, yet 98% of the time my profits have been negative. I would like to think that this company could make plenty of money by being honest, but yet they seem to be doing something where the zero-sum always seems to be in their favor. By using a coin-flip, your results should be better than 98%. I have been told by their so-called consultants that the only way they make money is with the spread, yet their webnar presenters talk about how they trade. Is this in their own accounts or trading for the company? Does anyone monitor this company? :unhappy:

I have been in contact with IBFX for several weeks trying to close down my account. I originally thought I had transferred the money from Zions bank, a bank which they use to transfer funds, Into my personal account. However I sent them my personal banks ABA number. Zions bank said they rejected the transfer due to using the ABA routing number of my personal bank. They say they do not have the money. IBFX says They do not have the money. My account is now empty and no one will refund my money. I would have never had thought this would happen with a US broker. I expect it from some Cyprus bucket shop but not with a broker such as IBFX. I will scream here until I see justice and my account properly funded. IBFX you have been warned.
Edit/Delete Message

well so far their response has been swift and satisfactory. Hope to have my deposit in a couple of days. Amazing what a little stink will do.

IBFX has resolved this issue to my satisfacion. I ask the moderators to either move this to the recylce bin or delete the thread.

I am learning you cant go spouting your mouth about even the good things a broker will do because they will change them. I will keep quiet as to where I am now but it is a good quality broker outside of CFTC jurisdiction. I am very happy with them.

As an intermediate trader I am learning about how the brokers and banks operate. And it ain't pretty.

If you want to know who I am with PM me. I have learned the hard way not to discuss brokers in forums. But This is the best broker I have found for US clients who want nano accounts, hedging as well as mt4. And it took several months of testing to find them.

IBFX Funding department issues

I opened an IBFX mini account with a credit card deposit of $100 to try them out.

I could not believe the unfriendly messages screen. You talk about unreadable.
The messages are in yellow with a white background.

Anyway, I tried to transfer $10 from the trading account to the "Global mastercard" and was told that for 90 days any withdrawal would go to the credit card I used to fund the account. For all their advertising for this new "Global mastercard" and I cannot use it for 90 days. This is totally unacceptable.

I just tried to transfer $40 and I am getting the run around their funding department. After sending them a message with their form signed attached to the email, they claim that they did not receive the attached file.

I chatted with the funding department and resent the email with the attached signed file again. I have been trying to get the $40 now for 4 days (weekend in between) with no luck.

Needless to say, I am closing my IBFX account. This is IBFX New York and not the Australia branch.

IBFx is my broker too. I have open positions but no similar mishaps occurred to me because my stop loss is at safe level. I dont agree with what jose5912 mentioned. So far my account is net accumulated positive. I like the EMA34 indicators.

Peace upon you guys,

Any recent experiences with IBFX of Australia? I am thinking of opening an account with them after one of my brokers was discovered for practicing unethical business practices and fined by their securities commission.

IBFX purposely freezing accounts on news spikes?

Hi there, I am anxious to hear from anyone who has experienced account freezes during news events. This week alone (16th-19th Jun'14) , I think I have lost over $2,000 on trades because my account locked up (all platforms - MT4 on CNS VPS, iPad and Android) and I could not manually close/open up trades. Freeze occurs immediately on news spike, then account freezes anytime between 10minutes to 30minutes. On each occasion, I contacted online support team at IBFX.co.au and I have accumulated a series of transcripts of conversations dating back to 12th Jun'14 confirming they have "technical difficulties" and that their "IT teams are working 24/7 on the issue". I have had emailed apologies and have confirmation that the freezes are on ALL customer accounts - yet curiously I see no complaint anywhere on message boards or forum threads. They would have clients exiting in droves if that were the case? My suspicion or rather fear is they're lying and they are freezing me out because I stood to make money. Because of the freezes I have LOST money.

Grateful to hear from anyone who is experiencing/has experienced same issues please.

Thanks

HH

NFP BS BS BS i had a slave account running/ trade copier. it took euro trades fine to the short side. Thank God. so it worked in my favor today, but it froze up completely for 1 hour. BS they send you bs response like "sir we are working to resolve this" bs it will always happen with nfp
i have another account with fxcm they didnt freeze!!! bs bs bs stay away from these guys

Back