• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Info Interested in your opinion on an advisor written for investment funds

Asking questions about a company

Mikle-s

Recruit
There is an opportunity to purchase an advisor - investfund-ea-arb. If you have this adviser describe his work on large deposits. The seller says that EA works well both for the growth of the deposit and for earning rebates. If there is, help me understand whether to buy or not.

Got a link?

Very simple way to check it out - just ask for their MyFXBook/ FxStat / FPA Performance Testing / ForexVerified.com/ FxBlue / ZuluTrade/ DARWIN / eToro profile.
There are a few others as well - they need to be verified by one of these platforms (their track record) and you will be able to then review the performance and see if it's worth it :)

Thanks for the answer. this is the problem, you can not copy. All copiers copy the transaction that has already been executed. For example. We take FxBlue, we have a 400ms transaction on the broker, then the copier copies it - 80 ms, and the execution on the second MT4 is 400 ms, it's about one second. It's a lot . In this advisor, the input is normal when the performance is up to 600 ms. Here is the link - investfund-ea.com. If anyone wants to buy ready to enter into partners or redeem 1 license

I recommend against buying any EA before seeing how it performs on a live account on a reliable broker. They can share that info via FPA Performance Testing or MyFxBook. The drawback to the second choice is that MyFxBook allows too much information to be hidden.

Either way, this is just downloading the info from the broker. There is no copying needed, so no delays to the actual live trades.

I also recommend extreme caution with any claimed "arbitrage" software. Even if it works, most brokers' TOS prohibit the use of arbitrage software. The name alone hands the broker an ironclad excuse to cancel all the profits at any time.

I recommend against buying any EA before seeing how it performs on a live account on a reliable broker. They can share that info via FPA Performance Testing or MyFxBook. The drawback to the second choice is that MyFxBook allows too much information to be hidden.

Either way, this is just downloading the info from the broker. There is no copying needed, so no delays to the actual live trades.

I also recommend extreme caution with any claimed "arbitrage" software. Even if it works, most brokers' TOS prohibit the use of arbitrage software. The name alone hands the broker an ironclad excuse to cancel all the profits at any time.
in support say this is not the usual price arbitrage. The broker does not see it. Transactions from 3 minutes

Oh yes. Some sort of special secret stealthy arbitrage which is allegedly totally undetectable by brokers. Invite them to come here and explain how this is supposed to work.

Oh yes. Some sort of special secret stealthy arbitrage which is allegedly totally undetectable by brokers. Invite them to come here and explain how this is supposed to work.

I now trade them, as I understood it uses some of the usual arbitration and partly the data of the volumes. Something like an "iceberg". Transactions are not locked by the same instrument that I trade. For example, two transactions, the yen and the euro, are opened immediately.

To be honest, until the end, how everything works does not understand :( . Ask yourself -http://investfund-ea.com

Here is an example of bidding sent to the post office.

Very similar to arbitrage trading

I ever hear about ea arbitrage, this is great ea to make a profit, and never loss trading, because these reasons there are some broker that doesn`t allow to using this software, but I think if using this software must choose the broker that really type ECN

Back