InterGlobal at www.fx-inter.com

stefkobanev

Recruit
Dear Sirs,
Start My complaint with a short explanation -If Inter Global tried to steal my money in 1 day.
I am from Bulgaria – beginner in Forex and I was looking for a company to teach me in a good practices of trading and to help a bit my Family – my wife is with Brest Cancer to survive. Almost two months earlier I was contacted from Dave Carter from Inter Global. He convince me offering a Wold-class support and customer satisfaction and educational resources and innovative and unique forex trading tools, no risk trading with the best forex trading broker in the industry … We had at least 5 telephone conversations where Mr. Carter promised if I invest 2000 Euro Inter Global also to invest 2000 Euro and in the beginning till my education is running they should show me the right way of trading only with their money and if I am satisfied later we are going to make slowly some secure trades after analyses - technical and fundamental with my money. He told me with such kind of investment they easily and without risk could make at least 400 Euro per month= I have a people I work with and with Mr. Carter promised that I can withdraw 200 Euro each month beginning 1 August 2016, even we opened my account 6 days earlier 14 April .
On 21 April 2016 I deposited the amount of 2000 euro without any problems using their web site: http://www.fx-inter.com/ I have already had open account and Password.

On 21st April 2016 after 12:00 followed his instructions I using TeamViewer Mr. Carter showed me on my computer, how to Login, how to open Web Trader and after short explanation he opened our first trade sell 0.10 DAX-June 16 without using Stop loss. It took not more than 10 minutes and He said we are going to hear each other later. I called him by Skype in 1 hour to find the reason I cannot Login in the platform without any result. Another 2 hours passed and finally Dave appeared on Skype and closed the deal in the money 158.75 USD.
Whole the next day was impossible to Login. Around 6 PM A colleague of Dave called me on Skype and could not explain the reason I cannot Login but in the same time presented me Dimitri – Димитрий on Skype who is going to continue my education this day in Russian language. He confirmed he is informed about our preliminary conditions negotiated with Dave saying there is no problem about them. To avoid the problems with impossibility to login Company website Dimitri using TeamViewer installed to my computer Metatrader 4 asked me to enter my password and In 5 minutes explain to me his way of trading NSDAQ – showed me the uptrend channel and opened 2 buy positions and some sells as follows :

12961079 2016.04.21 18:21:34 buy 0.50 ft_nasq 4550.10
12961456 2016.04.21 18:23:40 buy limit 0.15 ft_nasq 4470.00
12961637 2016.04.21 18:34:21 sell 0.10 eurusd 1.12976
12961644 2016.04.21 18:34:43 sell limit 0.10 eurusd 1.13500
12961654 2016.04.21 18:35:08 sell limit 0.10 eurusd 1.14000
12961661 2016.04.21 18:35:36 sell limit 0.10 eurusd 1.14500

To my questions How we are going to prevent eventual losses if Market goes down, Do not we are obliged to use Stop Loss statements the answer was – “We are going to react with another buy – Do not worry! We should make money from eurusd also because when NASDAQ goes up EURO goes down. That is all. We are going to hear each other tomorrow”.
I had no practice with MT4 and become reading the insrructions. Later in the evening I opened two more trades one of them I closed winning 79 USD but the other stayed open for the next day.

12962019 2016.04.21 19:08:39 buy 0.20 ft_nasq 4537.4 79.00 WIN
12965335 2016.04.21 21:04:16 buy 0.10 ft_nasq 4537.85

On the next day I could not Login in the website http://www.fx-inter.com . I called more than 15 times without success by phone and Skype till 4 PM. In the end Dimitri answered. He told me that “We lost the money. This happened. To survive I have to invest another 10000 Euro…”
All these things they did are Out of any rules of this business out of any good practices. Later I tried to call Dave without success. He disappeared. There was no way to speak with somebody from the company because it was still impossible to Login in the website. With my little knowledge and practice I fight trying to save the account two days more – without success but it proves that to save the account in the situation was possible… Find here attached :
1. Detaled Stetement from my acc. 105229
2. Extracts from Skype correspondence and calls to Mr. Dave and Dimitri

I have also a witness - friend who was present on all of our negotiations with Dave. I need justice to return my money back.

They clearly are not operatng legally in the UK and if they disappeared with 50 successful client accounts then that could easily be in the few million $ scale if not tens of millions.

Please note that I had made no trades in this period and things may have been very different if I had and esp if I had take their bonus offer or even a trade risk free or otherwise.

So they may be regulated somewhere in Europe but not the UK. It may be that they are ignorant of teh laws here in the UK but they did tell e that they were UK regulated which they are not. So misleading / Fraudulent in multiple ways.

Be alert and stay with well established Brokers.

The risk free trades may be risk free for the broker but perhaps not for the investor! I do not know but I was surprised at how easily I was duped. I am still not well enough to trade if I cannot do the simple things in life !

Hope this helps.

Safe and prosperous trading to one and all

Dear Sirs,
Start My complaint with a short explanation -If Inter Global tried to steal my money in 1 day.
I am from Bulgaria – beginner in Forex and I was looking for a company to teach me in a good practices of trading and to help a bit my Family – my wife is with Brest Cancer to survive. Almost two months earlier I was contacted from Dave Carter from Inter Global. He convince me offering a Wold-class support and customer satisfaction and educational resources and innovative and unique forex trading tools, no risk trading with the best forex trading broker in the industry … We had at least 5 telephone conversations where Mr. Carter promised if I invest 2000 Euro Inter Global also to invest 2000 Euro and in the beginning till my education is running they should show me the right way of trading only with their money and if I am satisfied later we are going to make slowly some secure trades after analyses - technical and fundamental with my money. He told me with such kind of investment they easily and without risk could make at least 400 Euro per month= I have a people I work with and with Mr. Carter promised that I can withdraw 200 Euro each month beginning 1 August 2016, even we opened my account 6 days earlier 14 April .
On 21 April 2016 I deposited the amount of 2000 euro without any problems using their web site: http://www.fx-inter.com/ I have already had open account and Password.

On 21st April 2016 after 12:00 followed his instructions I using TeamViewer Mr. Carter showed me on my computer, how to Login, how to open Web Trader and after short explanation he opened our first trade sell 0.10 DAX-June 16 without using Stop loss. It took not more than 10 minutes and He said we are going to hear each other later. I called him by Skype in 1 hour to find the reason I cannot Login in the platform without any result. Another 2 hours passed and finally Dave appeared on Skype and closed the deal in the money 158.75 USD.
Whole the next day was impossible to Login. Around 6 PM A colleague of Dave called me on Skype and could not explain the reason I cannot Login but in the same time presented me Dimitri – Димитрий on Skype who is going to continue my education this day in Russian language. He confirmed he is informed about our preliminary conditions negotiated with Dave saying there is no problem about them. To avoid the problems with impossibility to login Company website Dimitri using TeamViewer installed to my computer Metatrader 4 asked me to enter my password and In 5 minutes explain to me his way of trading NSDAQ – showed me the uptrend channel and opened 2 buy positions and some sells as follows :

12961079 2016.04.21 18:21:34 buy 0.50 ft_nasq 4550.10
12961456 2016.04.21 18:23:40 buy limit 0.15 ft_nasq 4470.00
12961637 2016.04.21 18:34:21 sell 0.10 eurusd 1.12976
12961644 2016.04.21 18:34:43 sell limit 0.10 eurusd 1.13500
12961654 2016.04.21 18:35:08 sell limit 0.10 eurusd 1.14000
12961661 2016.04.21 18:35:36 sell limit 0.10 eurusd 1.14500

To my questions How we are going to prevent eventual losses if Market goes down, Do not we are obliged to use Stop Loss statements the answer was – “We are going to react with another buy – Do not worry! We should make money from eurusd also because when NASDAQ goes up EURO goes down. That is all. We are going to hear each other tomorrow”.
I had no practice with MT4 and become reading the insrructions. Later in the evening I opened two more trades one of them I closed winning 79 USD but the other stayed open for the next day.

12962019 2016.04.21 19:08:39 buy 0.20 ft_nasq 4537.4 79.00 WIN
12965335 2016.04.21 21:04:16 buy 0.10 ft_nasq 4537.85

On the next day I could not Login in the website http://www.fx-inter.com . I called more than 15 times without success by phone and Skype till 4 PM. In the end Dimitri answered. He told me that “We lost the money. This happened. To survive I have to invest another 10000 Euro…”
All these things they did are Out of any rules of this business out of any good practices. Later I tried to call Dave without success. He disappeared. There was no way to speak with somebody from the company because it was still impossible to Login in the website. With my little knowledge and practice I fight trying to save the account two days more – without success but it proves that to save the account in the situation was possible… Find here attached :
1. Detaled Stetement from my acc. 105229
2. Extracts from Skype correspondence and calls to Mr. Dave and Dimitri

I have also a witness - friend who was present on all of our negotiations with Dave. I need justice to return my money back.

They clearly are not operatng legally in the UK and if they disappeared with 50 successful client accounts then that could easily be in the few million $ scale if not tens of millions.

Please note that I had made no trades in this period and things may have been very different if I had and esp if I had take their bonus offer or even a trade risk free or otherwise.

So they may be regulated somewhere in Europe but not the UK. It may be that they are ignorant of teh laws here in the UK but they did tell e that they were UK regulated which they are not. So misleading / Fraudulent in multiple ways.

Be alert and stay with well established Brokers.

The risk free trades may be risk free for the broker but perhaps not for the investor! I do not know but I was surprised at how easily I was duped. I am still not well enough to trade if I cannot do the simple things in life !

Hope this helps.

Safe and prosperous trading to one and all
Got this error when I visited the website.
Due to regulatory restriction Fx Inter currently unable to service clients based in the European union.
I have question that you managed to get back your funds yet?

Standard tricks - trades are "no risk" - the reality is trades are risky. That extra money the company invested was a bonus - which would have many strings attached - even if you won, those strings would make withdrawals nearly impossible.

Hey pharaoh, I am still trying to take care of Citrades past issues, and I came across your last comment on Inter Global. And remembered a phone call I got from them a few weeks ago. I googled his company while he was talking; its the same one you guys are talking about. My question is their latest sales pitch, if you mention Alerts or your company FOREX PEACE ARMY, I was told "their just a web who after companies get blacklisted you (FPA) black mail them for money to get un black listed. Yes I think he was lieing , and no I dont think you (FPA) unblacklists anyone. What caught my interest was the speed in witch he made the comment a bought Forex Peace Army, like it was pre-rehersed. I am pretty sure they added the name FOREX PEACE ARMY to their war chest when trying to rope peapal into their scam.

That was the same answer given by my scam broker when I invited them to my thread here. "Did you know that FPA is unregulated and operated by a bunch of crooks?" My reply was "Well, in that case, how are they different from you?".

Naturally they did not bother to reply to that and in the end, did not join the discussion and explain their standpoint.

Your reply is 100% true and very funny. They have shot themselfs in the head when they started adding to the sales pitch "we are registered in your province and country" Thats 100% not true, and now our banks and governments have something to work with. If they had stuck to there original lie "where registered and stuff just not in your country", there would be less of a chance that your countries legal system could help you out if you fell for their B.S. A few days after I got that call from them I mentioned what they said, to my bank on the phone. In the time span of 2 hours they cancelled all my cards, then gave me new ones. And asked if I would be willing to repeat my storey if my countries legal system goes after them. And I really think they are.

They pull that "FPA is a scam" out with their own victims. Even if the FPA did every thing they claim (and the FPA doesn't do that), how would that invalidate a client's complaint.

Instead, the FPA tries to help resolve issues when possible and to warn traders of the worst scamming criminals like Citrades. It sounds like Inter Global wants to join that list if lying scammers.

Back