InterGlobal www.fx-inter.com www.icetrader.com

Forex Prime / Interglobal / FX Inter are all the same mob and are a scam. Theiving brokers, extremely rude and when you want to withdraw your money they deliberately place losing trades and bankrupt your account. Terrible experience.

Forex Prime / Interglobal / FX Inter are all the same mob and are a scam. Theiving brokers, extremely rude and when you want to withdraw your money they deliberately place losing trades and bankrupt your account. Terrible experience.
You are very right. It is what happened to me all time. If they robbed your money with one of this site, they will mock you to open an account with the other site and rob you again!

Just want to give an update about icetrader.com, at the time of writing this, they are now regulated and listed with cysec:

http://www.cysec.gov.cy/en-GB/entities/investment-firms/cypriot/42664/

Reason for writing this is, I had been contacted via an external broker many time who recommened them, I could not find their regulation on cysec some months ago, but now that has since changed. I have made a deposit with them, made a trade and did a total withdrawl. Everything went fine for me. Still, always check the latest reviews and that they continue to be regulated by cysec before starting an account with any broker.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back