Intfx has cheated lot many clients by anouncing bankruptcy!!!

Dear FPA
I am writing this mail to you with lot of Hope's and trust that you will help me in this case.
I invested 4 lakhs of amount In intfx in the month of March.After few days itself they said due to auditing withdrawals can't be given.on April 6th
Intfx.uk.co has announced bankruptcy . Stating that due to financial problems we closed business and our net EQUITIES are in safer hands and it will be settled on pro rata basis.After that also they communicated with us 2 times that liquidation process is going smoothly and it will be informed on April 25 th. As of now no response from them. Please help lot many clients like me. We dont aware any regulations here. With lot of pain I am writing this .please help me.As your in to this and you know how to extract information better than me.please help me.

Hi,

I too also facing same problem.
please some one advise on how to get money back from Intfx?
Thanks,
giri

It will be good if you can open a new thread in scam folder along with the full details of your problem with the broker.
i have all their details, let's work together and find them. Mail to REMOVED
I will inform all the detail about the concern person contact, address and pan card details

FPA Forums Team note: If you have useful information, why not share it publicly?

i have all their details, let's work together and find them. Mail to REMOVED
I will inform all the detail about the concern person contact, address and pan card details

FPA Forums Team note: If you have useful information, why not share it publicly?

I also have der names and pan card details and address from der bank account. But all are fake. Do you know where dey are? They stay in HYDERABAD only in quthubullapur area. If you know more details plz share them here.

Let's file a complaint against them regarding this and find them. we will get scolded by police but they will be in jail. and they wont cheat others again. call me to nine five four three six seven zero five zero zero

I also cheated by them intfx. Anyone share details about recovery

If you are having a serious problem with a company, you should open your own thread in Scam Alerts and give details.

Why your own thread?

1. If the person who started this thread has their issue resolved, this whole thread will be marked as resolved.

2. Your thread can have a link from your review. This makes your issue more visible.

3. Issues can be different. Having your own thread makes it easier to get advice specific to resolving your issue.

Back