Intrgroup withdrawal

Daud1411

Private
Haven't received any amount yet. Had contacted customer service recently and was told that the request will be processed
in 3 or 4 days and I asked them what if it doesn't get processed... So the customer service staff told me that he would send a note to the management but I honestly don't believe that it will work. I have also sent an email to their compliance department explaining my situation as it's a weekend now so hoping to hear back from them soon.. will keep everyone updated as soon as I receive any reply.

Mar 4, 2020 - No Rating I recently got to know that this broker is not regulated but they seem to be good till now. 3 months ago I started by depositing $250 and opened a standard account which offered a leverage of 1:10 and then was contacted by my account manager and was asked to deposit further for better leverage and profits. In total, I deposited around $4000. I was not a experienced trader so often ran into losses but as i was given a weekly session with my account manager who often helped to recover part of my funds by working with higher leverages and kept explaining me the advantages and disadvantages of high leverage. He also referred me to some analyst who helped me to trade better by explaining the indicators,technical analysis etc. I finally managed to make $8000 in about a couple of months and was upgraded to a silver account and started working with a leverage of 1:20 which is acceptable to me. What's bothering me now is the withdrawal part. I requested a withdrawal 2 days ago but was told that it would take around 4-7 days to process it which is also mentioned in their t&c section and another 3 weeks to receive it. Now, that's a lot of time to receive my money which does not seem to be normal. Can you guys please help me with your experiences? What do you think about this broker?

Haven't received any amount yet. Had contacted customer service recently and was told that the request will be processed
in 3 or 4 days and I asked them what if it doesn't get processed... So the customer service staff told me that he would send a note to the management but I honestly don't believe that it will work. I have also sent an email to their compliance department explaining my situation as it's a weekend now so hoping to hear back from them soon.. will keep everyone updated as soon as I receive any reply.

Mar 4, 2020 - No Rating I recently got to know that this broker is not regulated but they seem to be good till now. 3 months ago I started by depositing $250 and opened a standard account which offered a leverage of 1:10 and then was contacted by my account manager and was asked to deposit further for better leverage and profits. In total, I deposited around $4000. I was not a experienced trader so often ran into losses but as i was given a weekly session with my account manager who often helped to recover part of my funds by working with higher leverages and kept explaining me the advantages and disadvantages of high leverage. He also referred me to some analyst who helped me to trade better by explaining the indicators,technical analysis etc. I finally managed to make $8000 in about a couple of months and was upgraded to a silver account and started working with a leverage of 1:20 which is acceptable to me. What's bothering me now is the withdrawal part. I requested a withdrawal 2 days ago but was told that it would take around 4-7 days to process it which is also mentioned in their t&c section and another 3 weeks to receive it. Now, that's a lot of time to receive my money which does not seem to be normal. Can you guys please help me with your experiences? What do you think about this broker?
They got the live chat, can you talk with them regarding your problem and share the reply here with us, please?

All this while I have been chatting with them and they are the only ones who reply...they keep saying that it will take up to 3 weeks to withdraw (I requested a withdrawal on 2nd march). One of them told me that it should be processed within 2 or 3 days and I should verify my account if I haven't done it but that was the first thing my account manager asked me for when he contacted me for the first time but i still sent it again to their compliance department but still no progress. Even my so called account manager doesn't reply to my emails anymore.

Please guide me about what should I be doing next if you got any suggestions for me.

All this while I have been chatting with them and they are the only ones who reply...they keep saying that it will take up to 3 weeks to withdraw (I requested a withdrawal on 2nd march). One of them told me that it should be processed within 2 or 3 days and I should verify my account if I haven't done it but that was the first thing my account manager asked me for when he contacted me for the first time but i still sent it again to their compliance department but still no progress. Even my so called account manager doesn't reply to my emails anymore.

Please guide me about what should I be doing next if you got any suggestions for me.
I suggest you to wait for few days :)

Ok I will do that hoping for the best .
I'll keep this thread updated if there is any progress.

This is what they I got from them recently

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200313-191642_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20200313-191642_Chrome.jpg
    435.7 KB · Views: 9
  • Screenshot_20200313-211130_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20200313-211130_Chrome.jpg
    368.3 KB · Views: 9
  • Screenshot_20200313-212940_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20200313-212940_Chrome.jpg
    464.5 KB · Views: 9
  • Screenshot_20200313-212948_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20200313-212948_Chrome.jpg
    341.8 KB · Views: 9
  • Screenshot_20200313-212956_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20200313-212956_Chrome.jpg
    363.7 KB · Views: 8
  • Screenshot_20200313-213624_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20200313-213624_Chrome.jpg
    388 KB · Views: 8
  • Screenshot_20200313-213630_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20200313-213630_Chrome.jpg
    350.3 KB · Views: 9
  • Screenshot_20200313-213647_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20200313-213647_Chrome.jpg
    450.7 KB · Views: 10
  • Screenshot_20200313-213700_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20200313-213700_Chrome.jpg
    348.3 KB · Views: 10
Looks like a classic scam

Next steps:

--> Write a review of your experience: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/17432/intrgroup-forex-brokers

--> invite the company to this thread formally on Tuesday, 17 March . Use these instructions: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/comm...how-to-invite-a-company-to-your-thread.58438/

--> familiarize yourself with FPA's Traders court rules: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/new-traders-court.58022/

--> Do NOT abandon this thread. Every week, check back to report any updates from the company and/or respond to any unanswered inquiries.

------

Please complete all missing steps as soon as possible.

Back