Intrgroup withdrawal

Will post an update and invite the company here by next week if I don't receive any money they had emailed me yesterday and asked about some missing documents.
So I have sent it to them and let's see how it goes..

Will post an update and invite the company here by next week if I don't receive any money they had emailed me yesterday and asked about some missing documents.
So I have sent it to them and let's see how it goes..

Can you elaborate on the "missing documents"??

And had you already submitted any of them already previously?

Yes I had submitted everything what they had asked me earlier but this time again they sent me a deposit form to fill which I had already done earlier but like a couple of transactions were missing. Additionally, they asked a copy of backside of my credit card with shows a handwritten signature which also I had sent them earlier but I had never signed my cc. So tried to sign it and sent it to them. Now I am hoping that they process my withdrawal soon.

Yes I had submitted everything what they had asked me earlier but this time again they sent me a deposit form to fill which I had already done earlier but like a couple of transactions were missing. Additionally, they asked a copy of backside of my credit card with shows a handwritten signature which also I had sent them earlier but I had never signed my cc. So tried to sign it and sent it to them. Now I am hoping that they process my withdrawal soon.

Make sure you keep copies of all altered documents.

Now your credit card, can you please put a temporary freeze on it? (don't cancel it), but your bank has a method to temporarily suspend the card. to prevent charges on it. you can unfreeze it when you are complete.

Please take this precaution now. credit/debit cards have 24 hour customer service number for lost/stolen card. In some cases, you can just adjust the charge limit to 0 by yourself via internet/telephone banking.

Do this now.

Thanks alot for the advice really appreciate it. Will freeze it now temporarily through the bank's app. (I had hidden the cvv before sending them the copy)

Just to correct what I wrote above about the deposit form the transactions they asked me to fill in it were the amount that I had invested through my cc and those were my last couple of transactions but i never mentioned them on any form because they never asked me to do it before. The first form which i sent them were the transaction I made by wire transfer.

invite-opc.png
The OP has invited the company to this discussion on Mar 19, 2020 at 3:00 PM

The withdrawal has still not been processed all they tell me to do is to wait and the customer support say that they can only inform the management and nothing else. I just received a confirmation from the compliance department that my account is now fully verified and they just completely ignored the question I had asked them in my email which was about the withdrawal and then I had a chat with a customer support again and they say that now my documents are complete and they will Inform the management which they always say and my withdrawal should be processed by today or tomorrow. I'll post a few screenshots below

See their replies in the screenshots

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200319-181235_Gmail.jpg
    Screenshot_20200319-181235_Gmail.jpg
    133.3 KB · Views: 4
  • Screenshot_20200319-181210_Gmail.jpg
    Screenshot_20200319-181210_Gmail.jpg
    313.7 KB · Views: 4
  • 20200319_181446.jpg
    20200319_181446.jpg
    343 KB · Views: 4
  • 20200319_181430.jpg
    20200319_181430.jpg
    388.3 KB · Views: 4
  • 20200319_181604.jpg
    20200319_181604.jpg
    310.1 KB · Views: 4
Hi Daud1411.
Have you had any luck?
I am in the same situation though a bit more recent. I requested my account to be closed on March the 2nd but still had some transactions open. The transaction finally all closed and I requested for the full amount of my account ($15,000 USD) to be withdrawn on the 18th of March. Since the 2nd of March I have received no communication from them and have called and chatted with the customer support to only receive the same answers you have. I have email the compliance team and have not received any response either.

Back