Intrgroup withdrawal

Hey Brady123,
Sorry to say this but you have been scammed too. Have you send all the docs to verify your account or got any email stating that your account is verified?
I have had more than $30000 in my account and only requested for a withdrawal of $8000 which is still pending as you have read above. Now after reading your story I can confidently say that this company is a scam and I don't think we are ever going to hear from them again. I have tried all the possible ways to contact them but so far have been unsuccessful. Can you tell me if you did a wire transfer or invested through a credit card?

While writing the above I received this from them but I really don't trust what they say because this is what they have been telling me all this while...will still give them a couple of days and see if they do something about it.Screenshot_20200324-103229_Gmail.jpg

:( That's not good news at all.
I can confirm that I have verified my account and got an email stating my account is fully verified. That was when I initially joined them in December last year.
I'm so sorry to hear you have such a large amount with them. I sincerely hope we can both find a way through this. It makes me feel sick thinking about losing that money.
I have made two transfers to them both via Wire Transfer. Is this how you invested your money?

Have you tried to receive any legal advice? or contacted any regulatory bodies within your country to find out if there is any way to get your money back?

Well I don't really care about the the profit I made out of my investment. My focus right now is to recover atleast the amount i invested and there is a possibility that I might be successful in doing that by filing for a chargeback with my bank as one of my transaction was a wire transfer which is difficult to recover but atleast the rest 3 were by my credit card. So, the only option you have right now is to contact your bank and explain them your situation they might be able to help you but the worst news is that wire transfers are generally not reversible and difficult to recover but please don't loose hope and give it a try and keep sending emails to intrgroup asking about your withdrawal. Please keep checking this thread for more suggestions from the senior members and keep posting if you get any update. Bad reviews are going to hurt them the most remember that.

Thanks for the response Daud1411.
I agree, the main objective now is to just recover the amount I invested with them. I hope you're able to recover most of you money with the Chargeback. I'll continue to pursue getting the withdrawal and update this thread.

Update:
Over 7 Working days since I requested the Withdrawal and multiple calls with customer support. Still unable to get anywhere. I've started to record all my calls with them and reported them to as many regulatory and legal agencies as possible. They tell me they are in Dublin but I can not get an address. Where they are actually based who knows but I encourage everyone to report Intrgroup to; actionfraud.police.uk and fca.org.uk as well as your own countries legal authorities.

While our money might be gone don't let them get away with it. Together we can try and put these people away

invite-fpac.png
The FPA invited the Company to update this discussion on Mar 31, 2020 at 9:48 AM

Update:
Over 7 Working days since I requested the Withdrawal and multiple calls with customer support. Still unable to get anywhere. I've started to record all my calls with them and reported them to as many regulatory and legal agencies as possible. They tell me they are in Dublin but I can not get an address. Where they are actually based who knows but I encourage everyone to report Intrgroup to; actionfraud.police.uk and fca.org.uk as well as your own countries legal authorities.

While our money might be gone don't let them get away with it. Together we can try and put these people away
Have you made any progress? I've been cheated on too.

If you are having a serious problem with a company, you should open your own thread in Scam Alerts and give details.

Why your own thread?

1. If the person who started this thread has their issue resolved, this whole thread will be marked as resolved.

2. Your thread can have a link from your review. This makes your issue more visible.

3. Issues can be different. Having your own thread makes it easier to get advice specific to resolving your issue.

Back