1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

INTRO: Scams are everywhere, not just in Forex

Discussion in '5 Forex Scams Used in EAs, Indicators and Signals' started by Ea-Coder, Nov 11, 2016.

1. margou

margou Recruit

Myfxbook has never been reliable for me after a fraud committed with a friend merchant, he never had an answer or support from myfxbook, he simply erased all his information and suspended his account. The loss of money almost leads to bankruptcy.
    Myfxbook is not responsible or ethical.

2. snapped2002

snapped2002 Master Sergeant

I only use myfxbook so I can watch my own trades during the day. (work blocks all trading sites or software of course :rolleyes:)
    When it comes to other people testing systems I always look for multiple sources so I can get a better picture of things.

Ea-Coder likes this.
  3. Ea-Coder

Ea-Coder EA-Coder.com Representative

Multiple sources? Smart thing to do! ;-)

snapped2002 likes this.
  4. nienmysjaten

nienmysjaten Recruit

10x u. This information will help many newcomers.

snapped2002 and Ea-Coder like this.
  5. Ea-Coder

Ea-Coder EA-Coder.com Representative

Thanks ;-)

6. mavhacii

mavhacii Recruit

I have few questions. Is it common to see bar reversal during trade? Like upon placing instant order, immediately the bar moves to/in opposite direction. None of the strategy works, unless the order is a market pending order. Is this common? I have been seeing this, since a few months back with my broker.

The other thing is, bar closing and opening seems to be missing. More like the ticks are missing last few sec before closing and a few sec after new bar time starts. Then the new bar appears (like pre created bar with high & open).

Kindly advice what you all think about this. Thanks

7. Ford_A

Ford_A Private

Thank you:)

Ea-Coder likes this.
  8. TimAllen

TimAllen Recruit

Anyone have any knowledge about Vladimir's Libra Code or SRS Trend Rider 2.0 or Scorpio code. There seems to be a lot of websites praising these indicators but no actual client reviews on FPA or any other blogs. HotForex does not like FPA at all from their webpage

9. DonCarleone

DonCarleone Private

There are lots of scams in cryptocurrencies... Lots of ICOs are just ventures to suck the money out of your wallet and then disappear. The Bitconnect story is all about it. They created kind of lending program that gave interests, but than just switched it off and gave back their coins instead of real dollars. The coin lost its value (from 400 dollars for each Bitconnect coin to 10 dollars) in less than 24 hours.

10. Vlad_Vahnovanu

Vlad_Vahnovanu Private, 1st Class

Thanks for video