Introduction

Hi there...I'm Iskandar from Malaysia. I'm a beginner and to explore lifestyle through forex business.
Welcome to FPA Iskandar.

Check the below few links to get more knowledge about the Forex.
As you are new to Forex World I`ll strongly suggest you to start your Forex career by learning about what is Forex and How its works.

Take a look at this link Forex Military School and start your Forex Journey (improve Forex knowledge)

There are a few articles written by Pharaoh on some subjects you might find useful (broker selection, avoiding scams, etc.). You'll find most of them here:

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/forums/forex-basics-boot-camp-fx-articles-by-pharaoh.92/

Use below link to contact fpa if you have any questions.

Questions about the FPA? CLICK HERE and find answers in the FPA FAQ and Knowledge Base.

I always appreciate the people who want to become a Forex trader as it requires guts to become a trader. I want to advise you to work with full devotion and discipline in order to make your stay long and successful as well. Best of luck guys!

Welcome to FPA Iskandar.

Check the below few links to get more knowledge about the Forex.
As you are new to Forex World I`ll strongly suggest you to start your Forex career by learning about what is Forex and How its works.

Take a look at this link Forex Military School and start your Forex Journey (improve Forex knowledge)

There are a few articles written by Pharaoh on some subjects you might find useful (broker selection, avoiding scams, etc.). You'll find most of them here:

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/forums/forex-basics-boot-camp-fx-articles-by-pharaoh.92/

Use below link to contact fpa if you have any questions.

Questions about the FPA? CLICK HERE and find answers in the FPA FAQ and Knowledge Base.

Hi Everyone.

I am new to this forum. Hope to get some good advise from Leaders

Thank you for updating me. Will keep these points in mind.

No, you didn't keep any of those points in mind. You just tried to make another post stealing text from Reuters. You posted it in the same thread you already failed to hijack once and then also tried to put it into the FPA's Daily Signals folder.

You are now permanently banned.

Back