INVEST FXPRO or INVESTFXPRO Scam

momen

Recruit
Hi,

i have been scammed by broker called INVEST FXPRO or INVESTFXPRO ( i made a space and without space between INVEST and FXPRO intentionally to make it easy for who searches for this Scam broker), They use the
license of respectful broker FXPRO UK Limited to convince trader that they are licensed, has any one had an
experience with this SCAM broker ?

this is the URL : www.investfxpro.com

They promised me in a lot of profits and that is what i saw how my account within around 3 weeks, started to grow fast and huge amount of profits to convince me to put more money, but when i asked for withdrawal they
traded on my behalf with a a big amount of lots 1500 lots two times and 220 lots two times as well
then i lost all my money in the account to convince me that this is the market and you lost all the money
so you don't have any thing to withdraw, but they told me they will make one lost trade pending and to
release the pending trade i have to deposit 50,000 US dollar i told them i dont have money iam broken now
they said they will get a loan from bank with 50,000 US dollar , but i have to pay it to bank later as a loan
on me, then i agreed, then they released the pending lost trade on a won price and my account had at this
moment a big profit, but they said i have to deposit the 50,000 US dollar loan to the account ( which is the bank loan as they claimed ) to be able to withdraw because they blocked my account.

so any one has had an experience with this company, or can guide me on what do

Thanks

First, notify the real FxPro of the other company claiming their license.

Second, for each deposit you made:

How was it made? When was it made? How much was it?

Third, get screenshots of whatever you can. Terms and conditions of their website, etc. If you have any email or phone messages from them, make sure those don't get erased.

Be aware, no legitimate broker can "undo" a losing trade and make it pending, based on you depositing more money. That's always a trap.

hi thanks for your reply, actually i don't have experience on trading.......
money deposit was through an agent bank account here in my country, i just deposited the money to the agent
bank account and send my account manager the receipt on whatsup then it will be added to my account.
it was made on period of 15th of January 2017 untill 16th of February 2017, and i have most of receipt on Whatsup.
i apologize for how much the amount, i can share the amount and more details, like screen shots in private. sorry for that.

most of Receipt as i mentioned on whatsup and i have copies with me i can share them for sure but in private please.
i have agent bank account, and whatsup message with them for the fraud license which is for FXPRO UK Limited not
for them, i have emails from them about my account name and id with them, i have email from them negotiating me
to deposit more money to release my blocked account ( they blocked it after i loose all money)

i asked them several times by email to send me Decalaration of deposit there was no answers at all.
i asked them on phone to send me the contract of "Capital Equity Protection" they didnt respond
I asked them a lot to send any documents showing they are a real company they were either play
around or not responding................ So every one please be aware of this scam fraud company called
INVEST FXPRO they convince you they are same comnay FXPRO but they are big liars cheaters
and fraud, very professionals in that.

I forgot to mention that, first day of trading, account manager told me i closed a trades for you without giving him any permission.

here is contacts information about them :

ADDRESS : Invest FX Pro 138 Holborn, London EC1N 2SW, UK
Email : support@investfxpro.com
Company PHONE : +442037699898
URL : www.investfxpro.com
Sales : Dr Abdullah ( as he told me that is his name ) : +447700060527
My account manager: Dr Abdullah Al Omari ( another person ) : +447978359370

I think you may need to get a lawyer for this one. WinThisCase can do legal referrals.

I hope that's not the same Omari who was last known to be in Torra prison. He's a forex scammer with a long history of stealing from people.

Notify both FxPro and their regulator of this.

I think you may need to get a lawyer for this one. WinThisCase can do legal referrals.

I hope that's not the same Omari who was last known to be in Torra prison. He's a forex scammer with a long history of stealing from people.

Notify both FxPro and their regulator of this.

you meant Torra Prison in Jordan ? , i have contacted a Jordanian lawyer for my case , he told me about a scam trading company located in Jordan
some persons of this scam company are been arrested, and some ran away from Jordan and he told me it is possible those guys who scammed you
are from them.

is it possible that since he is the same and known in scams and stealing people declares his real name ? i feel he is using a fake name
if you give me the exact name of that "Omari" i can get a detailed information about him and that could help.

I already Contacted FCA ( Regulator company in UK ) and waiting for their investigation.

Back